Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
phenomena | phenomenological | phenomenologists | phenomenology | phenomenon
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Phenomenal (28 P)
Pages in category "Phenomena"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- All natural phenomena are under superintendence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Visnu
- All phenomena in this material world are simply interactions of the Supreme Lord's superior, spiritual energy with His inferior, material energy
- All these combined together (mahat-tattva, false ego, the vibration of sound, atmospheric air, forms, the power of electricity or heat, the smell of the aroma of the earth and the gross earth) constitute the cosmic phenomenon
- All these phenomenal manifestations are the combined actions of Your (Krsna's) material energy
- Dry speculators, having been repulsed by the material phenomena in their search for knowledge of the Absolute, think that the transcendental form of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is also repulsive
- During the rainy season, lightning appears in one group of clouds and then immediately in another group of clouds. This phenomenon is compared to a lusty woman who does not fix her mind on one man
- Knowledge of Self can expand to the knowledge of phenomena, but physical knowledge cannot lead to knowledge of the Self
- Krsna says, "Prior to the cosmic creation, only I exist, and no phenomena exist, either gross, subtle or primordial. After creation, only I exist in everything, and after annihilation, only I remain eternally"
- The conclusion of the atheistic Sankhya philosophy is that because the effects - the phenomena of this material world - are temporary, or illusory, the cause is therefore also illusory
- The demon Yaksas are by nature very heinous, and by their demoniac power of illusion they can create many strange phenomena to frighten one who is less intelligent
- The devotees of the Lord are not ambitious to dominate a false and temporary phenomenon. On the contrary, a devotee wants to be dominated by the supreme predominator, the Lord
- The dominating demigods who are empowered to control and administer such natural phenomena as air, light and rain are all classified within the marginal potency of the Absolute Person
- The extent of the cosmic phenomenon is calculated to be diametrically (both ways) four billion miles. Then the coverings of the universe begin
- The extent of the cosmic phenomenon is calculated to be diametrically (both ways) four billion miles. Then the coverings of the universe begin. The first stratum of the covering is calculated to extend eighty million miles
- The phenomenon that occurs when Rahu blocks the light of the sun or moon is called an eclipse. The attempt of the scientists of this earth to go to the moon is as demoniac as Rahu's attack
- The time factor is the most important element, above all others, because the material manifestation is effected by the agitation of time. Thus natural phenomena come into existence, and as soon as phenomena appear, fruitive activities are visible
- There are sufferings imposed by natural phenomena. So because we have got this body, we are subjected to threefold miseries of life. And we are hankering after eternal life, blissful life, life of knowledge
- There are two kinds of trembling of the body, and two kinds of standings of the hair on end. Such phenomena occur either in great spiritual ecstasy or out of great fear under material conditions
- These phenomena indicate that even the cows and calves in Vrndavana knew how to cry for Krsna and embrace Him heart to heart. Actually, the perfection of Krsna consciousness can be culminated in the shedding of tears from the eyes
- When one is highly elevated in Krsna consciousness, in everything, in every action and every phenomenon he will see only Krsna. That is the perfection of Krsna consciousness
- When the living being desires to be an enjoyer of material energy (illusory phenomena), the Lord covers the living being in the mystery of forgetfulness, and thus the living being misinterprets the gross body and subtle mind to be his own self