Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
phase | phases
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Absolute Truth is Realized in Three Phases (1 C, 14 P)
Pages in category "Phases"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- Everything has a relationship with Krsna. When all economic development and material advancement are utilized to advance the cause of Krsna consciousness, a new phase of progressive life arises
- External maya is exhibited in two phases - jiva-maya, the living entities, and guna-maya, the material world. In the material world there is prakrti (material nature) and pradhana (the ingredients of material nature)
- Happiness in spiritual nature always increases in volume with a new phase of appreciation; there is no question of decreasing the bliss. Such unalloyed spiritual bliss is nowhere to be found within the orbit of the material universe
- However, there is a class of sahajiyas who think that these activities are opposed to the principles of devotional service. Indeed, they consider such activities simply another phase of materialism
- I think by your exemplary character the Indian public will be surprised and they will take to your way of life; this is the second phase of my missionary activities
- If someone not only has this knowledge (that the Absolute Truth is realized in three different phases, namely Brahman, Paramatma and Bhagavan) but is able to clear all doubts if questioned about the Absolute Truth, he is considered better
- In all phases of life one has to perform devotional activities under the direction of the spiritual master in order to attain perfection in bhakti-yoga. It is not that one has to confine or narrow one's activities. Krsna is all-pervading
- In that perfect stage of svarupa, the living being is established in five phases of loving service, one of which is the stage of madhurya-rasa, or the humor of conjugal love
- In the last phase of dissolution, all the planets become inundated with water, and that inundation is caused by the dancing of Lord Siva. This dance is called the pralaya dance, or dance of dissolution
- In the preliminary phase of spiritual life there are different kinds of austerities, penances and similar processes for attaining self-realization
- Mahat-tattva, or the great causal truth, transforms into false ego, which is manifested in three phases - cause, effect and the doer
- Mahat-tattva, or the great causal truth, transforms into false ego, which is manifested in three phases - cause, effect and the doer. All such activities are on the mental plane and are based on the material elements, gross senses and mental speculation
- Mahat-tattva, or the great causal truth, transforms into false ego, which is manifested in three phases -- cause, effect and the doer
- Material nature has two different phases. The aspect called pradhana supplies the material ingredients for cosmic development, and the aspect called maya causes the manifestation of her ingredients, which are temporary, like foam in the ocean
- Material society, friendship and love are all different phases of lust
- Radharani said, "Because I could not see the beautiful form of Krsna to My heart's content, when I again see His form I shall decorate the phases of time with many jewels"
- Reactions generally exist in four phases. Some of them are ready to produce results immediately, some are in the form of seeds, some are unmanifested, and some are current. All such reactions are immediately nullified by devotional service
- Relative truth is not truth in all the three phases of eternal time. Time is divided into past, present and future. Krsna is Truth always, past, present and future
- The Absolute Truth is realized in three phases of understanding by the knower of the Absolute Truth, and all of them are identical. Such phases of the Absolute Truth are expressed as Brahman, Paramatma, and Bhagavan
- The living being's constitutional position is one of serving a superior. He is obliged to serve by force the dictates of illusory material energy in different phases of sense gratification. And in serving the senses he is never tired
- The materialistic way of life, without any information of God or the demigods, and the life engaged in the worship of demigods, in pursuit of temporary material enjoyments, are different phases of phantasmagoria
- The so-called affection for family, society, country, etc., consists of different phases of sense gratification. When this desire is changed for the satisfaction of the Lord, it is called devotional service
- The spiritual potency of the Supreme Personality of Godhead also appears in three phases - internal, marginal and external. These are all engaged in His devotional service in love
- The sunshine, the sun disc and the inner affairs of the sun planet cannot be separated from one another, and yet the students of the three different phases are not in the same category
- There are many phases of spiritual knowledge and transcendental bliss. On one platform are the ritualistic sacrifices recommended in the Vedas, the execution of austerities and pious duties, and the practice of mystic yoga
- Time is eternal, and in the material world one passes through different phases of his eternal life
- What is realized as the Absolute Brahman is full of unlimited bliss without grief. That is certainly the ultimate phase of the supreme enjoyer, the Personality of Godhead
- When all economic development and material advancement are utilized to advance the cause of Krsna consciousness, a new phase of progressive life arises
- You (Anantadeva) are eternal, having no beginning, end or middle. You are perceived to exist in these three phases, and thus You are permanent
- Yudhisthira said, "My dear Lord, You are the ocean of unlimited knowledge and transcendental bliss. The reactions of mental concoctions in the three phases of material life - wakefulness, sleep and deep sleep - cannot exist in Krsna consciousness"