People Addressing Krsna
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► People Addressing God (4 P)
Pages in category "People Addressing Krsna"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- All other incarnations are situated in potential form in the original body of the primeval Lord. Thus according to one's opinion, one may address Him as any one of the incarnations
- All the residents of Dvaraka approached and addressed Him, "Dear Lord (Krsna) of the three worlds, a great fiery demon is ready to burn the whole city of Dvaraka! Please save us"
- Arjuna addresses Krsna as the great-grandfather because He is the father of Brahma, the first living creature in the universe
- In Bhagavad-gita Krsna says that He is pranavah sarva-vedesu, the syllable om in the Vedic mantras. In transcendental knowledge, the Lord is addressed as pranava, omkara, which is a symbolic representation of the Lord in sound
- In the arena of Kamsa, when Krsna was attacked by big elephants, all of the ladies present began to address Him in this way
- In Vidagdha-madhava, a devotee addresses Lord Krsna as follows
- It is clearly stated in this verse that anyone who addresses the Lord (Krsna) immediately attracts the attention of the Lord, who always remains obliged to him
- It is explained in the Tenth Chapter (of Bhagavad-gita). You know, all, Krsna as param brahma param dhama pavitram paramam bhavan. Arjuna is addressing Krsna as person, bhavan. This bhavan sabda, this word is used, "person"
- It is said that a great devotee brahmana would sometimes address the Supreme Personality of Godhead as master, and sometimes he would joke with the Lord, using different kinds of familiar words
- Once during the rasa dance, when Radharani left the arena, and Krsna went to seek Her out, one of the dear friends of Radharani began to address Krsna thusly
- Once, early in the morning when Krsna returned home after performing His rasa dance, Mother Yasoda looked upon Krsna's face and addressed Him thus
- One devotee said, "You are the same Supreme Person, so how shall my tongue be so extraordinarily bold as to address You as an ordinary son"
- One friend addressed Krsna, "My dear Madhusudana, You know my strength, yet You are encouraging Bhadrasena, and not me, to challenge mighty Baladeva. By this action You are simply insulting me because my arms are as strong as the bolts of the gate!"
- One friend of Krsna's addressed Him thus: "My dear lotus-eyed one, when You were living in Gokula You were always bearing a stick in Your hand"
- One of the devotees of Lord Krsna once addressed Him in this manner: "My dear Lord, although You are not a professional dancer, by Your dancing You have so astonished us that we can understand that You are personally the master of all dancing
- Our prayer of the Hare Krishna Mantra means addressing Radha and Krishna for being engaged in Their service. Hare Krishna means "Oh Hare, Oh Radharani! Oh Krishna! Please engage me in Your service so that I can get relief from the service of Maya"
- Sanjaya said: O descendant of Bharata, having thus been addressed by Arjuna, Lord Krsna drew up the fine chariot in the midst of the armies of both parties
- Srila Rupa Gosvami remarks that when various symptoms become manifest very prominently, the devotee's condition can be called the brightest. For example, a friend of Krsna addressed Him as follows
- The demigods addressed the Lord as satyam param, or the Supreme Absolute Truth. Everyone is searching after the truth. That is the philosophical way of life
- The essence of all revealed scriptures and all knowledge is present when one addresses the Lord and His energy by the Hare Krsna mantra, for this transcendental vibration can completely liberate a conditioned soul
- Thus Hare Krsna, Hare Rama addresses not only Krsna and Balarama but Lord Caitanya and Lord Nityananda as well
- We are addressing, Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna: "O the energy of the Lord, O the Lord, please accept me." That's all. "Please accept me." We have no other prayer. "Please accept me"
- When Krsna was in the capital of Indraprastha, someone addressed Him thus: "My dear Lord, Your personal associates, headed by Uddhava, are always awaiting Your order by standing at the entrance gate of Dvaraka
- When Mother Yasoda was addressing Krsna in that way, a girl friend who was nearby began to smile with a puffed nose and squinting eyes. This is an instance of avahasita smiling
- When Vasudeva was addressing his divine sons in that way, Lord Krsna and Balarama were smiling. Because They are very affectionate to Their devotees, They accepted all the appreciation of Vasudeva with a kindly, smiling attitude