Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
peak | peaks | peak's
Pages in category "Peak"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- First he (Jarasandha) tried to find Them (Krsna and Balarama), searching for a long time, but when he failed he decided to trap and kill Them by setting fires around the peak. He therefore surrounded the peak with firewood and set it ablaze
- From the Kesaracala Mountains, the Ganges falls to the peak of Gandhamadana Mountain and then flows into the land of Bhadrasva-varsa. Finally it reaches the ocean of salt water in the west
- He (Balarama) then proceeded toward Malaya Hill. This hill is very great, and it is said to be one of seven peaks called the Malaya Hills
- He (Lord Krsna) was pleased to hand over to him (Samvarta, brother of Maharaja Marutta) the charge of a mountain peak of gold. This peak of gold is somewhere in the Himalaya Mountains, and modern adventurers may try to find it there
- He (Maharaja Marutta) was so powerful an emperor that at the day's end of sacrifice, the demigods from the other planets like Indra, Candra and Brhaspati used to visit his palace. And because he had the gold peak at his disposal, he had sufficient gold
- Krsna chastised him very severely, & smashed his chariot to pieces by shooting an arrow. Then with the help of His disc He separated Paundraka's head from his body, just as Indra shaves off the peaks of mountains by striking them with his thunderbolt
- Krsna, with the aid of His Sudarsana cakra, immediately separated the demon's five heads from his body. The demon then fell into the water, just as the peak of a mountain falls into the ocean after being struck by the thunderbolt of Indra
- Screaming loudly, the demon (Balvala), who had been such a great disturbance to the pious brahmanas, fell to the ground like a great mountain with a red oxide peak being struck and smashed to the ground by a thunderbolt
- Sometimes they (Pradyumna's soldiers) would see the airplane on the ground, sometimes flying in the sky, sometimes resting on the peak of a hill, and sometimes floating on the water
- The branch of the Ganges known as the Sita flows through Brahmapuri atop Mount Meru, and from there it runs down to the nearby peaks of the Kesaracala Mountains
- The highest peak of the ignorance of the living entities who are conditioned by material bodies is that they are unaware of the supreme cause of the cosmic manifestation
- The Lord has engaged the powerful sun to evaporate the water of planets like earth and distill it into clear water in the clouds and then stock it on the peaks of mountains, as we stock water in overhead tanks for later distribution
- The queens continued, "We are sure that you are thinking of placing the lotus feet of Syamasundara on your raised peaks, as we want to place His lotus feet on our raised breasts"
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: Freed from all sinful reactions are those who rise from bed at the end of night, early in the morning, and fully concentrate their minds with great attention upon the three peaks of Trikuta Mountain
- The three peaks of Trikuta Mountain are made of gold, silver and iron
- This mountain was called Pravarsana due to constant rain, for the peak was always covered with clouds sent by Indra
- When the results of pious activities are finished, one falls down again from the peak of happiness to the lowest status of life
- When the Rudra principle is exhibited by persons who are not engaged in the devotional service of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the angry person falls down from the peak of his improved position
- With his thunderbolt, King Indra, who was also extremely powerful, pierced through Vrtrasura's abdomen and came out. Indra, the killer of the demon Bala, then immediately cut off Vrtrasura's head, which was as high as the peak of a mountain