Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
partialities | partiality
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Partiality"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- In politics or sociology or humanitarian activities, there is partiality for a certain section of human being, or certain section of living beings. But this chanting of Hare Krsna mantra, awakening dormant KC, is meant for all living entities
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord confirms that He awards different positions to different living entities in proportion to their surrender. This proportionate reward by the Personality of Godhead to the living entities is not partiality
- It is out of fear of Him that activities are rightly executed. Everyone's position is to be subordinate to the Supreme Lord, yet the Lord has no partiality in His view of the living entities
- The special inclination of the Supreme Personality of Godhead for His pure devotee is not unnatural, nor is it partiality
- The Vedas personified continued. "Dear Lord," they prayed, "You are equal to all, with no partiality toward a particular type of living entity"
- The visibility of one's qualities does not depend on the partiality of the Supreme Personality of Godhead; it is due to various coverings in different proportions
- There is no chance of a devotee's being in error, nor is there any partiality on the part of the Lord for His pure devotees
- This partiality, that "Only human being is my brother, and the cows and the other animals, they are not my brother," this is lack of knowledge
- When we see partiality in Krsna, this vision is due to His external energy
- Without knowing the subtle laws of nature, if we tried to justify our deeds as influenced by the will of the God, we would be attempting to bring partiality, inebriety, and gracelessness into the acts of the all-good Personality of Godhead