Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
parliament | parliamentary | parliaments
Pages in category "Parliament"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- I am being criticized in Parliament, I am criticized by the so-called jagad-gurus who have never seen what is jagat
- I am so glad to know that you are seeing all the MPs and officials in the government service and if you can make each of them a member of our society it will be a great service
- In that planet (Indraloka) he (Arjuna) was cordially received by the local residents, and he was awarded reception in the heavenly parliament of Indradeva
- Indra wanted him (Arjuna) to come to the heavenly kingdom, the Indraloka planet beyond the moon planet. In that planet he was cordially received by the local residents, and he was awarded reception in the heavenly parliament of Indradeva
- Samba: One of the great heroes of the Yadu dynasty and the son of Lord Sri Krsna by His wife Jambavati. He learned the military art of throwing arrows from Arjuna, and he became a member of parliament during the time of Maharaja Yudhisthira
- Simply enforcing laws and ordinances cannot make the citizens obedient and lawful. That is impossible. Throughout the entire world there are so many states, legislative assemblies and parliaments, but still the citizens are rogues and thieves
- When the demigod Indra saw that Krsna was constructing a particular city of His own choice, he sent the celebrated parijata tree of the heavenly planets to be planted in the new city, and he also sent a parliamentary house, Sudharma
- When there is varna-sankara population, the people cannot be properly controlled for peace and prosperity, regardless of great legislative assemblies, parliaments and similar bodies
- You can get the list of addresses and systematically approach each and every member of Parliament to become our member
- You go to the Parliament and Westminster Abbey. They have kept all the statues of Sir Isaac Newton and this Churchill, this.... Mean, they want to show that "It is only our nation who has produced all these intelligent persons"