Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Vatsalya-rasa (28 P)
Pages in category "Parenthood"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Self-realization with a sense of servitude for the Lord is certainly transcendental, but when a sense of fraternity is added the relationship develops, and as affection increases, this relationship develops into parenthood and conjugal love
- Sometimes a prospective father, being impelled by the potency of the Supreme Lord, can beget a child, but sometimes conception does not take place. Therefore one should not lament over the artificial relationship of parenthood
- Such devotees (ever-liberated souls) are related to the Supreme Personality of Godhead in any of five transcendental mellows - namely, neutrality, servitorship, friendship, parenthood and conjugal love
- The different rasas are also divided into two kinds of ecstasy, called yoga and viyoga, or meeting and separation. In the rasas of friendship and parenthood, the feelings of meeting and separation are various
- The jiva's spiritual existence in the abode of the Lord consists of service to Him in different mellows, such as servitude, friendship, parenthood, and conjugal love
- The mellow of parenthood puts the devotee in the position of a maintainer. Indeed, without formality the devotee takes the position of maintainer and regards the Lord as the object of maintenance
- There are also different types of bhaktas, or devotees, on the platforms of neutrality, servitude, friendship, parenthood and conjugal love
- These selfless symptoms can again be divided into five groups: neutrality, servitude, fraternity, parenthood and conjugal love. Such ecstatic love assumes a particular mode in contact with different objects of love
- This third division of Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu describes the five primary kinds of devotional service - namely neutrality, servitude, fraternity, parenthood and conjugal love
- To follow in the footsteps of Rasala, the personal attendant of Krsna in Goloka, or to follow Krsna's friends, like Sridama & Sudama, or to follow Nanda & Yasoda, devotees in parenthood. Ecstatic love for Krsna is never manifested directly with Krsna