Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Parental"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- If anyone wants to enjoy the childhood pastimes of the Lord, then he has to follow in the footsteps of the residents of Vraja like Nanda, Upananda and other parental inhabitants
- In the society the parental affection is taken as very good qualification. But such qualification is visible even in the animals. So that is not a very good qualification. That is nature's law
- In this way Jagannatha Misra and the brahmana discussed the principles of religion in the dream, yet Jagannatha Misra was absorbed in unalloyed parental mellow and did not want to know anything else
- Service to the Lord is rendered in different transcendental mellows (relationships): neutral, active, friendly, parental and nuptial
- Servitude (dasya), friendship (sakhya), parental affection (vatsalya) and conjugal love (srngara) are the four transcendental mellows (rasas). By the devotees who cherish these four mellows, Lord Krsna is subdued
- Servitude, friendship, parental affection and conjugal love for the Supreme Personality of Godhead are the basis of the four kinds of devotional activities
- The Lord said, "This statement is very good, but please proceed even further." Ramananda Raya then replied, "Loving service to the Lord in the parental relationship is the highest perfectional stage"
- The residents of Vrndavana and Mathura are devotees of Krsna in parental affection, and their feelings always conflict with the opinions of smarta-brahmanas
- The stage of loving service to the Lord in parental affection is an advanced stage of love in fraternity
- This child will preach the Vaisnava cult and deliver both His maternal and paternal families