Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Parentage"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Material assets such as education, wealth, beauty and good parentage are undoubtedly nice, but when they decorate persons of a malicious nature, then they act adversely
- Mucukunda was eager to know the identity of Krsna, and he said, "O best of human beings, if You think I am fit to know Your identity, kindly tell me who You are. What is Your parentage? What is Your occupational duty, and what is Your family tradition"
- The four principles of material advancement, namely (1) high parentage, (2) good wealth, (3) high education and (4) attractive beauty, are, so to speak, disqualifications for progress on the path of spiritual advancement
- The sacred thread on the body of a brahmana, ksatriya or vaisya is a symbol of initiation by the spiritual master; it is worth nothing if worn merely to boast of high parentage
- The value of great parentage and noble birth is evaluated in connection with the birth of Vidura
- To have high parentage, to possess wealth, to be highly learned and to have great personal beauty are all due to past pious acts
- You are a sincere devotee from the very beginning, coming from a very respectable family, intelligent, and your humbleness is a proof of your high parentage
- You have got assets. You have got parentage. Everything you have got. Now do something. You have come. It is a good association. Satam prasangan mama virya-samvidah (SB 3.25.25). (break) But they have dedicated their life to Krsna