Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Paramahamsa - Devotees of God
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Devotees of God Are Paramahamsas (2 P)
Pages in category "Paramahamsa - Devotees of God"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- A paramahamsa accepts only the association of pure devotees and rejects others, who are too much materially addicted
- A paramahamsa, or pure devotee, is never attracted by hatha-yoga or speculative knowledge. He is simply interested in the unalloyed devotional service of the Lord
- Although King Rahugana had insulted him, he was a great paramahamsa. Being a Vaisnava, he was naturally very kindhearted, and he therefore told the King about the constitutional position of the soul
- The personified Vedas continued, "Pure devotees seek only the association of paramahamsas, or great liberated devotees, so that they can continuously hear and chant about Your glories"
- These imitative sahajiyas are cheated and unfortunate. They are not equal to advanced devotees (paramahamsas). Debauchees and paramahamsas are not on the same level