Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
paralysis | paralyzed | paralyzes
Pages in category "Paralyzed"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- The hand is working very nicely, but if the hand is paralyzed or Krsna withdraws the power, then your hand is useless. You cannot restore it. Therefore you are not master of your hand
- To establish yourself. "Yourself" means you are part and parcel of the Supreme. So just like my hand. Some way or other, if my hand becomes paralyzed, it is not working. And as soon as it is established with this body, then it will work
- Uddhava informed Krsna, "My dear leader of the Yadu dynasty, Your servants in Vrndavana cannot sleep at night thinking of You, so now they are all lying down on the bank of the Yamuna almost paralyzed
- Uddhava informed Krsna, "Your servants in Vrndavana cannot sleep at night thinking of You, so now they are all lying down on the bank of the Yamuna almost paralyzed. And it appears that they are almost dead, because their breathing is very slow"
- When they (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Sri Ramananda Raya) embraced each other, ecstatic symptoms - paralysis, perspiration, tears, shivering, paleness and standing up of the bodily hairs - appeared. The word "Krsna" came from their mouths falteringly
- When this hand becomes paralyzed, I am claiming, "my hand" - I cannot use it because the power of the hand is withdrawn by the proprietor