Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
immovability | immovable | immovably | "never movable"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Paralyzed (10 P)
Pages in category "Immovable"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- After this manifestation of Lord Visnu, Brahma saw that many other Brahmas and Sivas and demigods and even insignificant living entities down to the ants and very small straws - movable & immovable living entities - were dancing, surrounding Lord Visnu
- All of them (movable and immovable objects) act as His tributaries, just like subordinate kings who offer their annual taxes to the emperor
- All the immovable trees and plants seek their subsistence upwards. They are almost unconscious but have feelings of pain within. They are manifested in variegatedness
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is also confirmed that simply by His transcendental glance over the material nature, He creates different varieties of entities, both movable and immovable, living and dead
- In the Caitanya-caritamrta it is stated that a maha-bhagavata, or highly advanced devotee, sees Krsna as the active principle in all movable & immovable living entities. Therefore he sees everything within this cosmic manifestation in relation to Krsna
- One who has no compassion for humanity in its suffering and does not sacrifice his impermanent body for the higher causes of religious principles or eternal glory is certainly pitied even by the immovable beings
- One who is surcharged with such transcendental love of Godhead can without difficulty see the Personality of Godhead in every atom and every movable or immovable object
- She (mother Yasoda) saw within the mouth of Krsna the whole sky, including the luminaries, stars in all directions, the sun, moon, fire, air, seas, islands, mountains, rivers, forests and all other movable and immovable entities
- Since the tree of devotional service is transcendental, every one of its parts can perform the action of all the others. Although a tree is supposed to be immovable, this tree nevertheless moves
- The appearance of the Kumaras is both (vaikrta, e.g., mahat-tattva, false ego, sense perceptions, knowledge, working capacity, controlling deities, ignorant darkness and prakrta creations e.g., immovable entities, lower species of life, human beings)
- The car came to a complete standstill and remained immobile while Lord Jagannatha, with unblinking eyes, watched the dancing of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The devotional service of Vyasa, Suka and the four Kumaras has already been well celebrated. Now let Me explain how immovable living entities like trees and plants engage in the Lord's devotional service
- The flames increased as the wind blew very quickly, & it appeared that everything movable & immovable would be devoured. All the cows & boys became very frightened, and they looked toward Balarama & Krsna the way a dying man looks at the picture of God
- The impersonalists, who try to lose their individuality, also lose both material and spiritual pleasure. The last destination of the Buddhist philosophers is to become just like a stone, which is immovable and has neither material nor spiritual activity
- The last destination of the Buddhist philosophers is to become just like a stone, which is immovable and has neither material nor spiritual activity
- The maha-bhagavata, the advanced devotee, certainly sees everything mobile and immobile, but he does not exactly see their forms. Rather, everywhere he immediately sees manifest the form of the Supreme Lord
- The material nature produces all kinds of movable and immovable objects within the material world, but none of them can independently act or create without the direction of the Supreme Lord
- The perfect devotee may see many movable and immovable objects, but in everything he sees that the energy of Krsna is acting. As soon as he remembers the energy of Krsna, he immediately remembers Krsna in His personal form
- The seventh creation is that of the immovable entities, which are of six kinds: the fruit trees without flowers, trees and plants which exist until the fruit is ripe, creepers, pipe plants, creepers which have no support, and trees with flowers and fruits
- These last three creations (immovable entities, lower species of life and human beings) and the creation of demigods (the tenth creation) are vaikrta creations, which are different from the previously described prakrta (natural) creations
- This individual soul is unbreakable and insoluble, and can be neither burned nor dried. He is everlasting, present everywhere, unchangeable, immovable and eternally the same