Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
owe | owed | owes | owing
Pages in category "Owe"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Advaita Acarya considered the meaning of the verse in this way: "Not finding any way to repay the debt He owes to one who offers Him a tulasi leaf and water, Krsna thinks, 'There is no wealth in My possession that is equal to a tulasi leaf and water'
- As the son cannot repay the father, so I cannot repay the obligation I owe to you, but my sincere blessings are always upon you because you have tried to help me in a very critical time
- Not finding any way to repay the debt He owes to one who offers Him a tulasi leaf and water, Lord Krsna thinks, "There is no wealth in My possession that is equal to a tulasi leaf and water"
- Now he promises he will not return to London unless Hamsaduta goes away. How can I ask Hamsaduta to go away when he has improved the situation? From Puranjana's letter, Hamsaduta is ready to pay back the dues owed to the landlord at Bury Place
- Owing to a gross material conception of things, most men in this age cannot imagine how such a small particle can become both so great and so small. So men look at the soul proper as wonderful either by constitution or by description
- Owing to his complete knowledge in self-realization, the devotee always remains in trance
- Owing to ignorance, one does not know that this material world is a miserable place where there are dangers at every step
- Owing to the (pregnant) mother's eating bitter, pungent foodstuffs, or food which is too salty or too sour, the body of the child incessantly suffers pains which are almost intolerable
- Owing to various kinds of disturbances and to being out of the abdomen, the child cannot remember what he was thinking of for his salvation
- The by-products of the body, namely children, are also different individual souls; and, owing to the body, they appear as children of a particular man
- The Lord selected Arjuna as the recipient of this great science owing to his being a devotee of the Lord, but for the demon it is not possible to understand this great mysterious science
- The sense enjoyment spirit has been current a very long, long time, owing to material association. Therefore, in spite of regulated sense enjoyment, there is every chance of falling down