Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
overlook | overlooked | overlooking | overlooks
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Overlook"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- All of you are coming from backgrounds of bad habits, so to make progress in Krishna Consciousness we must overlook the faults of others. You must be patient with your husband
- Although Lord Caitanya was overlooking the blanket, Sanatana understood that He did not approve of such a valuable garment on his body, and therefore Sanatana decided to get rid of it
- I suggest that you become serious about spiritual life and try to overlook the minor offenses of others
- If by chance they (devotees) commit something abominable, it should not be taken into account, but should be overlooked
- It appears that you neglected to advertise my books. It was a very good opportunity but why was it overlooked?
- No one should criticize the bodily defects of a pure devotee. If there are such defects, they should be overlooked. What should be taken into account is the spiritual master's main business, which is devotional service
- No sane man can look after the interest of the outward paraphernalia while overlooking the chief interest, his very self; the interest of the subordinates, the material bodies, is looked after automatically
- The soul is the chief interest, the real self, no sane man can look after the interest of the outward paraphernalia while overlooking the chief interest, his very self; the interest of the subordinates, the material bodies, is looked after automatically
- They (impersonalists) think that when Krsna comes into the material world He accepts a material body. They therefore overlook the transcendental body of Krsna