Category:Our Dreaming (Disciples of SP)
Pages in category "Our Dreaming (Disciples of SP)"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Sleep means your gross senses are stopped, but your mind works. Therefore you dream. So if you practice your mind to be engaged in Krsna consciousness, in dream also you'll see that you are preparing prasadam
- So far dreaming is concerned, we regard dreaming condition as another form of illusion or maya, only more subtle, that's all
- So far your dreams are concerned, it is very nice that you are thinking about Krsna Consciousness even while sleeping. Krsna is so nice that we want to remember Him even more than twenty-four hours daily
- Thank you for your dreaming like that. It is very pleasing to me. Yes, I want to see like that
- The description of your dream is very fascinating. It appears that you are constantly thinking of me and Lord Nrsimha has given you the chance to see Him because of your constant devotion. It is very encouraging
- There is no doubt about it that I am the representative of God. Either you dream or not dream, I claim
- There is no need of taking instructions spoken in dream while the Spiritual Master is still present
- We are simply dreaming. With few pots we are simply dreaming that "These pots will be increased into so many pots, so many pots, so many pots," then finished. Don't make imagination
- We break the dream when it becomes intolerable. Similarly, we can break this material connection at any moment as soon as we come to the point of Krsna conscious
- We may be serving Krsna in our waking state and thinking about Him then, so also it is possible to dream about Krsna and the Spiritual Master and so many things