Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
ooze | oozed | oozes | oozing
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Secretion (2 C, 11 P)
Pages in category "Oozing"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- After three days, leprosy attacked Gopala Capala, and blood oozed from sores all over his body
- As an example of the running down of saliva from the mouth, it is stated that sometimes when Narada Muni was chanting the Hare Krsna mantra, he remained stunned for a while, and saliva oozed from his mouth
- As if induced by providence, the girl ignorantly pierced those two glowworms with a thorn, and when they were pierced, blood began to ooze out of them
- Because of bad water in the Jharikhanda forest and because of fasting, Sanatana Gosvami contracted a disease that made his body itch. Thus he was afflicted with itching sores from which fluid oozed
- Blood oozed from the many injuries on His mouth, nose and cheeks, but due to His ecstatic emotions, the Lord did not know it
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced Sanatana Gosvami by force. Thus the moisture oozing from the itching sores touched the transcendental body of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's whole body flowed with perspiration and at the same time oozed blood. He made the sounds "jaja gaga, jaja gaga" in a voice choked with ecstasy
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, however, embraced Sanatana Gosvami by force. Thus the moisture oozing from the itching sores touched the transcendental body of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The demigod known as Varuna sent his daughter Varuni in the form of liquid honey oozing from the hollows of the trees. Because of this honey the whole forest became aromatic, and the sweet aroma of the liquid honey, Varuni, captivated Balaramaji
- The moisture oozing from Sanatana’s itching skin did not affect the Lord at all. After speaking with Sanatana Gosvami in this way, the Lord again embraced him, and after this embrace, Sanatana Gosvami became free from the disease
- The sweet, fragrant honey oozing from newly grown mango buds is again and again attracting groups of bumblebees, and this forest is trembling in the softly moving breezes from the Malaya Hills, which are full of sandalwood trees