One of Us
"one of us"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Thinking Krsna To Be One of Us (15 P)
Pages in category "One of Us"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Akrura continued, "To consider Your Lordship (Krsna and Balarama) one of us, conditioned by the material nature, is a mistake due to our imperfect knowledge"
- Arjuna was calculating as a human being about Krsna. That was his mistake. That was his not mistake. That was his inquiry to clear the mistake of our. We mistake Krsna as one of us
- His (Krsna's) appearance in the material world as one of us is also His causeless mercy upon the fallen souls
- How strange it is that one of us (Saryati and his associates) has attempted to do something wrong to Cyavana Muni, the son of Bhrgu. It certainly appears that someone among us has polluted this asrama
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances to Krsna, who is always free & liberated from the contamination of material energy & who, when He appears in this material world, seems one of us, although He has an eternally spiritual, blissful, transcendental form
- Lord Caitanya should not be considered one of us. He is Krsna Himself, the supreme living entity, and as such He never comes under the cloud of maya. Krsna, His expansions and even His higher devotees never fall into the clutches of illusion - CC Intro
- Lord Caitanya should not be considered to be one of us. He is Krsna Himself, the supreme living entity, and as such He never comes under the cloud of maya. Krsna, His expansions, and even His higher devotees never fall into the clutches of illusion
- The common man, who is under the spell of material energy, takes it for granted that the Lord is like one of us, and therefore he refuses to accept the transcendental nature of the Lord's form, name, etc
- The judge has intelligently asked Mrs. Nair to whom she will hand over the land. She has denied us and is considering Chhaganlal, but if the judge takes seriously that the land must be given to one of us, that will be a great success
- The less intelligent deride the Lord because He comes as one of us and plays with us as a human being
- The topmost transcendentalist is not interested in anything material, and his taking interest in the matter of the Lord's activities is definite proof that the Lord is not like one of us in the material world
- To discourage such imaginative speculation, He descends and exhibits Himself as He is, as Syamasundara. Unfortunately, the less intelligent deride Him because He comes as one of us and plays with us as a human being. BG 1972 Introduction