Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
omniscient | omniscience
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Omniscient"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- A pure devotee knows that since the Lord is omnipresent and omniscient, there is no need to offer prayers or worship Him for one's personal benefit
- A pure devotee, however, knows that since the Lord is omnipresent and omniscient, there is no need to offer prayers or worship Him for one's personal benefit
- A sincere devotee who is not very intelligent may ask some material benefit from the Lord, but the Lord, being omniscient, does not generally give material rewards but, on the contrary, takes away whatever material facilities are being enjoyed
- According to the Koran, the Lord has a supreme, blissful, transcendental body. He is the Absolute Truth, the all-pervading, omniscient and eternal being. He is the origin of everything
- Alas, your father (Daksa) is omniscient, but you (the Haryasvas) do not know his actual order. Without knowing the actual purpose of your father, how will you create progeny?
- Lord Nityananda, who is omniscient because He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, came to the house of Ramacandra Khan and sat down on the altar of the Durga-mandapa
- Lord Visnu is omniscient, and He therefore knew what would happen at Daksa's sacrificial arena. For this reason neither Narayana nor Lord Brahma attended the great sacrifice performed by Daksa
- Lord Visnu is omniscient, but He does not need to understand what is going on in His all-pervading expansion
- On the next day, when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to see Srila Rupa Gosvami, the omniscient Lord spoke as follows
- One should also note that all the forms of Krsna are fully transcendental, blissful, full of knowledge and eternal. Such personalities of Godhead are omnipotent and omniscient, and they possess all transcendental qualities
- Only the mahatmas can understand that the Supreme Lord is the primeval cause of all creations. He is parama or ultimate truth because all other truths are relative to Him. He is omniscient. For Him, there is no illusion
- The impersonal Brahman is unknown even to the other directors of the material creation, including Lord Brahma, Lord Indra and even Lord Visnu. This does not mean, however, that Lord Visnu is not omniscient
- The Lord is all-pervading, all-powerful, omniscient and omnipresent. He is the ultimate sanctioning agent of all good or bad effects
- The Lord is omnipotent, but the living entity is not. The Lord is vibhu, or omniscient, but the living entity is anu, or atomic
- The Lord, by the omnipresent rays of His effulgence, called brahma-jyotir, is all-pervading inside or outside of everything, like the omnipresent material sky, and thus He is also omniscient
- The Personality of Godhead, who is unembodied, omniscient, beyond reproach, without veins, pure and uncontaminated, the self-sufficient philosopher who has been fulfilling everyone's desire since time immemorial
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is omnipotent and omniscient. Therefore, because a material body can be neither omnipotent nor omniscient, the Lord’s body is surely not material
- The Vedic literatures composed by the omniscient Mahamuni Vyasadeva are evidence of all spiritual existence. Only through these revealed scriptures can all conditioned souls attain knowledge
- The visitors said, "The Yadus appear to be always engaged in worldly affairs, which are considered to be the royal road to hell, but due to the presence of Lord Krsna, the original P.G in the Visnu category, who is omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent"
- These qualities are (1) the Lord is always situated in His original position, (2) He is omniscient, (3) He is always fresh & youthful, (4) He is the concentrated form of eternity, knowledge and bliss, & (5) He is the possessor of all mystic perfection
- They (the Yamadutas) desired to commit suicide. Before pursuing either course (commit suicide or bring the Visnudutas before Yamaraja) they wanted to know about the Visnudutas from Yamaraja, who is also omniscient
- We (King Satyavrata) are interested in self-realization. Therefore we accept You, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, as our spiritual master, for You are able to see in all directions and are omniscient like the sun
- We can understand that the Lord, by the omnipresent rays of His effulgence, called brahma-jyotir, is all-pervading inside or outside of everything, like the omnipresent material sky, and thus He is also omniscient
- We work to gain something, to make some profit. But Krsna hasn't got to do any profit. He is self-sufficient. Whatever He wants, immediately present. Omnipotent, omniscient. Krsna has nothing to do like that