Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
omniscient | omniscience
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Omniscient"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- A pure devotee knows that since the Lord is omnipresent and omniscient, there is no need to offer prayers or worship Him for one's personal benefit
- A pure devotee, however, knows that since the Lord is omnipresent and omniscient, there is no need to offer prayers or worship Him for one's personal benefit
- A sincere devotee who is not very intelligent may ask some material benefit from the Lord, but the Lord, being omniscient, does not generally give material rewards but, on the contrary, takes away whatever material facilities are being enjoyed
- According to the Koran, the Lord has a supreme, blissful, transcendental body. He is the Absolute Truth, the all-pervading, omniscient and eternal being. He is the origin of everything
- According to their elevated spiritual understanding, the omniscient Lord, who manifests various forms, is present everywhere. May He always protect us everywhere from all calamities
- Alas, your father (Daksa) is omniscient, but you (the Haryasvas) do not know his actual order. Without knowing the actual purpose of your father, how will you create progeny?
- Alas, your father is omniscient, but you do not know his actual order. Without knowing the actual purpose of your father, how will you create progeny?
- He has got full knowledge. That is God, omniscient. He has got full knowledge. We may not have because we are very tiny. A child may not have knowledge, but the father knows everything. Similarly, He is the supreme father
- He thus became liberated from conditioned life and became self-situated in transcendental devotional service to the Personality of Godhead, Vasudeva, the omniscient Supersoul within everyone
- Lord Nityananda, who is omniscient because He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, came to the house of Ramacandra Khan and sat down on the altar of the Durga-mandapa
- Lord Visnu is omniscient, and He therefore knew what would happen at Daksa's sacrificial arena. For this reason neither Narayana nor Lord Brahma attended the great sacrifice performed by Daksa
- Lord Visnu is omniscient, but He does not need to understand what is going on in His all-pervading expansion
- Narayana is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and from Him the four-headed Brahma was manifested, as well as Rudra, who later became omniscient
- Nevertheless, although the living being is completely aware of them, he is unable to see the Supreme Being, who is omniscient and unlimited. I therefore offer my respectful obeisances unto Him
- The impersonal Brahman is unknown even to the other directors of the material creation, including Lord Brahma, Lord Indra and even Lord Visnu. This does not mean, however, that Lord Visnu is not omniscient
- The Lord is all-pervading, all-powerful, omniscient and omnipresent. He is the ultimate sanctioning agent of all good or bad effects
- The Lord is omnipotent, but the living entity is not. The Lord is vibhu, or omniscient, but the living entity is anu, or atomic
- The Lord, by the omnipresent rays of His effulgence, called brahma-jyotir, is all-pervading inside or outside of everything, like the omnipresent material sky, and thus He is also omniscient
- The Personality of Godhead, who is unembodied, omniscient, beyond reproach, without veins, pure and uncontaminated, the self-sufficient philosopher who has been fulfilling everyone's desire since time immemorial
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is omnipotent and omniscient. Therefore, because a material body can be neither omnipotent nor omniscient, the Lord’s body is surely not material
- The Vedic literatures composed by the omniscient Mahamuni Vyasadeva are evidence of all spiritual existence. Only through these revealed scriptures can all conditioned souls attain knowledge
- These qualities are (1) the Lord is always situated in His original position, (2) He is omniscient, (3) He is always fresh & youthful, (4) He is the concentrated form of eternity, knowledge and bliss, & (5) He is the possessor of all mystic perfection
- They (the Yamadutas) desired to commit suicide. Before pursuing either course (commit suicide or bring the Visnudutas before Yamaraja) they wanted to know about the Visnudutas from Yamaraja, who is also omniscient
- We (King Satyavrata) are interested in self-realization. Therefore we accept You, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, as our spiritual master, for You are able to see in all directions and are omniscient like the sun
- We can understand that the Lord, by the omnipresent rays of His effulgence, called brahma-jyotir, is all-pervading inside or outside of everything, like the omnipresent material sky, and thus He is also omniscient