Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
obscure | obscured | obscures | obscuring | obscurity
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Obscure"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- In the Age of Kali, persons who are atheists or miscreants become very prominently visible, whereas persons who are actually following the Vedic principles for spiritual emancipation are practically obscured
- In the five principal transcendental relationships, awe and veneration are sometimes impediments obscuring the Lord's actual greatness and sometimes they actually impede one's service to the Lord
- It is said that the intelligent man should pick up nectar from a stock of poison, should accept gold even from a filthy place, should accept a good and qualified wife even from an obscure family
- The pure status of consciousness, or Krsna consciousness, exists in the beginning; just after creation, consciousness is not polluted. The more one becomes materially contaminated, however, the more consciousness becomes obscured
- There are three degrees of covering of the living entity by which his pure consciousness is obscured. This covering is but lust under different manifestations like smoke in the fire, dust on the mirror, and the womb about the embryo
- They (pure devotees) do not concern themselves with many obscure speculative theories, which are in actuality so many stumbling blocks on the path of transcendental understanding
- This incident has special significance for devotees. In the beginning, Jambavan could not understand Krsna because his vision was obscured by material attachment