This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Unreal (2 C, 40 P)
Pages in category "Not Real"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- A conditioned soul considers property for which he is in debt to be his own, and he is very busy acquiring such property. But a devotee considers such property not real property but simply an entanglement in the material world
- Actually maya means which has no existence. Maya has no existence. But sometimes it is there. Just like the sky's cover. This covering is not reality. The reality is this sky, clear sky, but somehow it is now covered. You cannot see the clear sky
- Arjuna, while fighting on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra, was not really fighting at all; he was simply carrying out the orders of Krsna in full Krsna consciousness. Such a person is never entangled in the reactions of work. BG 1972 purports
- At Ramesvara, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had a chance to read the Kurma Purana, in which He discovered that the form of Sita kidnapped by Ravana was not that of the real Sita but a mere shadow representation
- False gurus are current very much. "It may be there is no guru." Not at all. You cannot say that. Just like there are imitation coin. You have met with some imitation coins. That does not mean there is no real coin. You are unfortunate
- Foolish creatures are enamored by the beauty of matter and think that the enjoyment it offers is real, but actually that is not real enjoyment
- For a devotee, merging into the Brahman existence is hellish, and life in the higher planetary systems of the demigods is a will-o'-the-wisp, a phantasmagoria with no real existence at all
- If it is sometimes found that a kanistha-adhikari (neophyte devotee) shows artificial tears in his eyes while chanting the Hare Krsna mantra but is still completely attached to material things, his heart has not really changed
- If one is not convinced of this (real happiness is transcendental to material, sensual experience), he will surely be agitated & will fall down. One should know that the happiness he is trying to derive from material senses is not really happiness
- In His svayam-rupa, in His personal feature, He always remains at Vrndavana, and He is just like a cowherd boy. That is His real feature, Krsna. The Krsna in the battlefield of Kuruksetra, that is not the real feature of Krsna
- In order to mitigate this troublesome position (to meditate on impersonal feature), some of their acaryas, Sankaracarya, has said that "You imagine a form. There is no real form, but you imagine some form"
- It is easy to find so-called mahatmas (great souls) with long beards and mustaches who tell everyone that they are one with God and that when they die they will wake up and become God, but these are not really mahatmas
- Since this universe has no real ultimate existence, the things within it - shortness, differences, grossness, skinniness, smallness, bigness, result, cause, living symptoms, and materials - are all imagined
- Small problems are automatically solved. Even the animals are enjoying mating, sleeping, eating and defending. The arrangements are all provided. These demands of the body are not really problems, but we have made them into problems
- So-called transcendentalists who have no real stock of knowledge they are fond of these miracles, and for the most part, because the innocent public is generally foolish, therefore they accept these rascals of magicians as saintly persons
- Spiritual happiness, is ananta, unending. Foolish creatures are enamored by the beauty of matter and think that the enjoyment it offers is real, but actually that is not real enjoyment
- That reflection in the water, of the tree, is not real. Real tree is up. Similarly, real enjoyment, real varieties - everything is in the spiritual world. It is simply reflection. It is not fact. Therefore our enjoyment here is called maya, or illusion
- The chanting of Hare Krsna, is so nice and transcendental that it will eventually melt even the hearts of persons who are impersonalists. Rupa Gosvami says that the impersonalists' symptoms are simply reflections of ecstatic love, not the real thing
- The independence of the individual living entity is not real independence, but is just the reflection of the real independence existing in the Supreme Being
- The Kali-yuga is so powerful that it will not allow you to accept the real thing. You will be after non-real thing and waste your time and valuable life
- The master should not cater to the desires of the servant. If he does, he is not the real master
- The material world means we are running after false family. But don't think that there is no real family life. There is real family. That is Krsna's real family, eternal family, blissful family
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is described here as the reservoir of all goodness and all pleasure. Unless one is situated in the mode of goodness, there is no real pleasure
- The words of a material father who endeavors to engage his son in material activities are not the real instructions of the father
- These pains and pleasure is due to this skin; it is not real. But because you are attached to the skin and bone, therefore you feel sometimes pain and pleasure. But that will not endure. Better tolerate it. Tolerate. That is spiritual, tapasya
- This bodily relationship is material. Material means outward, external. It is not real relationship
- This universe has no real ultimate existence
- This visible cosmic manifestation is a demonstration of Your own creative energy. Since the countless varieties of forms within this cosmic manifestation are simply a display of Your external energy, this virat-rupa (universal body) is not Your real form
- To be attracted by the qualities of Krsna means to be attracted by Krsna Himself, because there is no real distinction between Krsna and His qualities
- We are seeking pleasure within this material world. That is imitation. That is not real enjoyment. But the basic principle of enjoyment is there. Here there is imitation enjoyment - love between young boy, young girl is there. So wherefrom it comes?
- We have experience that the reflection of an object in a glass is not real. It may appear real, but when we go to touch it we find that there is only glass