Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
noon | noontime | midday | meridian | "12 o'clock" | "twelve o'clock"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Noon"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- After finishing Their baths, They returned at noon to the temple. Admitting His own men, Sri Nityananda Prabhu closed the outside door
- After saying this, Kasi Misra left the abode of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and returned to his own temple. At noon King Prataparudra came to Kasi Misra's home
- All of the devotees then began to loudly chant the Hare Krsna mantra. Just before noon the Lord regained His consciousness
- At noon the sand on the beach was as hot as fire, but Sanatana Gosvami came by that path
- On the banks at Saptasrota, Dhrtarastra is now engaged in beginning astanga-yoga by bathing three times daily, in the morning, noon and evening, by performing the Agni-hotra sacrifice with fire and by drinking only water
- Out of the fourteen Manus, now it is, the eighth Manu is going on at the present moment. That means this is about one o'clock in the day of Brahma, just past noon. It is going to be afternoon
- The International Society for Krishna Consciousness has been organized for this purpose. In every center of this Society - not only in the morning, evening or noon, but practically twenty-four hours a day - there is continuous devotional service going on
- The second bath is taken at noon in the water of tarunyamrta, or the nectar of youth. This is the actual expression of Her (Radharani's) new youthfulness
- Thinking in this way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to perform His noon duties. The next day, He called Damodara Pandita to a solitary place
- Tomorrow at noon He will come to your home. Therefore please bring all kinds of cooking ingredients. I shall personally cook and offer Him food