Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
noon | noontime | midday | meridian | "12 o'clock" | "twelve o'clock"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Noon"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- After finishing Their baths, They returned at noon to the temple. Admitting His own men, Sri Nityananda Prabhu closed the outside door
- After seeing the people who gathered there, Sri Ramananda Raya returned to his own home. At noon, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu got up to take His lunch
- All of the devotees then began to loudly chant the Hare Krsna mantra. Just before noon the Lord regained His consciousness
- At noon the sand on the beach was as hot as fire, but Sanatana Gosvami came by that path
- At noon, when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came to eat the offerings of Bhagavan Acarya, He first appreciated the fine rice and therefore questioned him
- The International Society for Krishna Consciousness has been organized for this purpose. In every center of this Society - not only in the morning, evening or noon, but practically twenty-four hours a day - there is continuous devotional service going on
- The second bath is taken at noon in the water of tarunyamrta, or the nectar of youth. This is the actual expression of Her (Radharani's) new youthfulness
- Thinking in this way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to perform His noon duties. The next day, He called Damodara Pandita to a solitary place
- Tomorrow at noon He will come to your home. Therefore please bring all kinds of cooking ingredients. I shall personally cook and offer Him food