Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Noontime"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- After bathing at noon, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to the house of Tapana Misra for lunch. He took Sanatana Gosvami with Him
- After embracing him, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu left to perform His noon duties and went to the sea to take His bath
- After finishing His noon duties, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ate His lunch, but He constantly remembered the remnants of Krsna's food
- After finishing His noontime ritualistic duties, the Lord arrived for lunch. Jagadananda Pandita washed the Lord's feet and gave the Lord a sitting place
- After saying this, Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to perform His noontime duties, leaving Srila Rupa Gosvami somewhat surprised
- After seeing the people who gathered there, Sri Ramananda Raya returned to his own home. At noon, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu got up to take His lunch
- At noon, when it was time for lunch, the Lord called for Sanatana Gosvami, whose happiness increased because of the call
- At noon, when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came to eat the offerings of Bhagavan Acarya, He first appreciated the fine rice and therefore questioned him
- Sometimes Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu engaged Vakresvara and other devotees in chanting and dancing. Three times daily - morning, noon and evening - He would perform sankirtana in the yard of the Gundica temple
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted his invitation, and the next day, after finishing His noontime activities, He went to the brahmana's house
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu used to sit beneath the old tamarind tree and chant the holy name of the Lord. At noon He would return to Akrura-tirtha to take lunch
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would go to Vrndavana and sit in a solitary place, where He would chant the holy name until noon