Category:No One Can Understand
"no one can understand"|"nobody can understand"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "No One Can Understand"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- Advaita Acarya is a great mystic. No one can understand Him. He is expert in writing sonnets that even I Myself cannot understand
- After thus causing these itching sores, You examined Sanatana Gosvami. No one can understand Your transcendental pastimes
- Air is exhibited in the form of breathing, and as long as breath is there, one can understand that a sleeping man is alive. Even when the gross body is asleep the vital force remains active and alive to protect the body
- At that time Sanatana Gosvami said to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "I offer my respectful obeisances unto You. No one can understand the deep ideas You plan within Your heart"
- At that time Sri Advaita Acarya Prabhu, in His own house at Santipura, was dancing in a pleasing mood. Taking Haridasa Thakura with Him, He danced and loudly chanted Hare Krsna. But why they were dancing, no one could understand
- My dear King, once in the past lived a king named Puranjana, who was celebrated for his great activities. He had a friend named Avijnata ("the unknown one"). No one could understand the activities of Avijnata
- My dear Lord, You are the original speaker of the Bhagavatam. You therefore know its real import. But for You, no one can understand the confidential meaning of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- No one can calculate the Lord exactly; every action of the Lord is bewildering to the common man. He cannot be understood by the Vedic knowledge, but He can be easily understood by the pure devotees because they are intimately related with Him
- No one can know the Lord by any puffed-up material process of challenge, but the humble devotee can please the Lord by his earnest devotional activities
- No one can understand God simply by erudite scholarship or mental speculation
- No one can understand Krsna or how He came from parents in a four-handed form and at once changed Himself into a two-handed form. These things are very difficult to understand by study of the Vedas or by philosophical speculation
- No one can understand the author's mind unless the author himself discloses the meaning of his words. Therefore the Vedanta-sutra should be understood through Srimad-Bhagavatam, the commentary written by the author of the Vedanta-sutra
- No one can understand the import of the Vedas without having undergone a strict disciplinary vow and disciplic succession. The Vedas, spiritual masters and sacrificial fire must be worshiped by the desiring candidate
- No one can understand the pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. They are like the Ganges, for hundreds and thousands of branches flow from even one of His activities
- No one can understand the person who has developed love of Krsna. No one can understand his words, his activities or his symptoms. Even if one is very learned, it is very difficult for him to understand a pure devotee who is in love with the Lord
- No one can understand why this Supreme God comes to earth as an ordinary human being and executes such wonderful, uncommon activities
- No one could understand what Nityananda Prabhu was doing as He walked about. Some, however, who were very fortunate, could see that Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was also present
- No one could understand who was coming and who was going, who was dancing and who was singing. Nor could they understand one another's language
- O Lord (Krsna), no one can understand Your transcendental pastimes, which appear to be human and are so misleading. You have no specific object of favor, nor do You have any object of envy. People only imagine that You are partial
- Only by dint of Your inconceivable potency does this material world, although a shadow representation of the spiritual world, appear to be factual. No one can understand what You plan to do in the future
- The planet earth in the shape of a cow is accounting the contradictory acts of the Lord. Although He once saved the earth, He now wants to upset the earth, which is like a boat on water. No one can understand the activities of the Lord
- The real form of this tree cannot be perceived in this world. No one can understand where it ends, where it begins, or where its foundation is. But with determination one must cut down this tree with the weapon of detachment. BG 15.3-4 - 1972
- This is the verdict of all sastras. Neither by speculation nor by material qualifications can one understand or approach the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Who can estimate where, how and when You are employing Your spiritual energy and performing Your pastimes? No one can understand the mystery of these activities
- Without becoming brahmana, nobody can understand what is Krsna or what is Krsna consciousness
- Without being anxiety-less, nobody can understand the science of God. This is the verdict of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- Without being freed from all sinful activities, nobody can understand what is God
- Without Krsna's mercy, therefore, no one can understand the Sankhya philosophy or any philosophy which is especially meant for liberation
- You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself; therefore no one can understand Your purpose. By Your mercy You are touching me, although this is not sanctioned by the Vedas
- Your poetry is so difficult that no one can understand it but you and mother Sarasvati, the goddess of learning
- Your question why Lord Siva was ordered to appear as Sankaracarya and teach the Mayavada philosophy to turn the people to atheism and thus increase the population - that nobody can understand