Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"no life" | lifeless
Pages in category "No Life"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- All rubbish theory. Life is mentioned Bhagavad-gita, sarva-gah: "everywhere." And why these rascals say there is no life
- Animal, sometimes facing enemy, close the eyes, as if there is no enemy, so they do like that. Children, when there is danger, they close the eyes. They have no other means to escape. So these people, they close the eyes. "There is no life after death."
- I do not wish to discuss about activities of my Godbrothers but it is a fact they have no life for preaching work. All are satisfied with a place for residence in the name of a temple
- If you analyze every part of the body, then you will find that there is no life. This is called education. This is called scientific knowledge
- In modern so-called scientific society the idea is very prevalent that there is no life on other planets but that only on this earth do living entities with intelligence and scientific knowledge exist
- In Western countries there is killing even grown-up child within the womb. They are killing, abortion. They think there is no life. Unless it comes out of the womb, there is no life. It's all nonsense theory
- That is the basic principle of modern civilization, that "There is no life after death, and whatever senses we have got, let us enjoy it."
- That is the difference between idol worship and Deity worship. If there is no life, then it is idol worship, hedonism
- The foolish idea that animals or plants or other living entities have no life is the basic cause of human sinful activities
- The living entity is not burned by the fire. It is not dried up, it is not moistened. This is stated. So why there will be no life in the sun globe? There must be. Because nainam dahati pavakah, fire cannot burn the living being
- The material scientist thinks that eggs are lifeless, but that is not a fact. From Vedic scripture we can understand that living entities in different forms are generated under different conditions
- The materialists want to get the maximum comforts in this present life because they think conclusively that there is no life after death
- The worship is done by devotee. Unless you create devotee, where is the question of worshiping? Without devotee it is idol worship. There is no life. And without life, how can you pull on artificially?
- There are five elements: earth, water, air, fire, ether. So if there is life in the earth, in the water, in the air, in the ether, what fire has done there should be no life?
- They (those who are insane) are under the wrong impression that after death there is no life, and consequently they act very irresponsibly in this life and enjoy unrestricted sense gratification
- They are accustomed to get up, two o'clock. Because they think "The more we sleep, we enjoy life." Therefore, they are sunyavadi. They want to become zero, sleeping always. Sunyavadi. "Make everything zero." That is called sunyavadi. No, that is not life
- They think there is no life after death. "So I have got this life now. Let me enjoy my senses to the best capacity."
- This nonsense theory that "Within the womb of the mother, unless the body is developed to seven months, there is no life," what is this nonsense? The body has developed to that seven months' condition because there is a spirit soul
- To follow this theory (of the atheistic scientist that the child in the womb of the mother has no life), if the lump of matter is aborted by a surgical operation, no life is killed
- We are independent," "There is no life after death." These are all foolish man's theory. We are eternal, there is life after death, and that life also has got different gradation
- When Krsna was entering into the demon's mouth, Balarama and the other cowherd boys almost fainted and appeared as though they had no life
- When the mind forcibly is engaged upon the form of the Lord, this is called nirbija-yoga, or lifeless yoga, for the yogi does not automatically engage in the personal service of the Lord