Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:No Contradiction with Krsna
No Contradiction with Krsna
Pages in category "No Contradiction with Krsna"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Contradictory traits in Krsna's person are not at all surprising; one should not consider the characteristics of Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, to be actually contradictory
- His (Krsna's) different aspects can be analyzed according to the exhibition of His limitless variety of pastimes, and as such there is no contradiction
- If Sri Krsna is called caturbhujah, there is no contradiction. If need be He can display hundreds of arms, as He exhibited in His visva-rupa shown to Arjuna
- My Lord (Krsna), Your appearance, existence and disappearance are beyond the influence of the material qualities. Because Your Lordship is the Supreme Brahman and the controller of everything, there is nothing inconceivable or contradictory in You
- Rukmini continued, "My dear all-powerful son of Vasudeva (Krsna), Your statement that You have taken shelter within the water of the ocean, being afraid of all the great princes, is quite unsuitable, for my experience with You contradicts this"