Never Be Happy
"never be happy"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Be Happy (5 C, 196 P)
Pages in category "Never Be Happy"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- A society of thieves can never be happy because they have no aim in life. BG 1972 purports
- A society of thieves can never be happy, because they have no aim in life. The gross materialist thieves have no ultimate goal of life. They are simply directed to sense gratification; nor do they have knowledge of how to perform yajnas
- A society of thieves can never be happy, for they have no aim in life
- If a man becomes the husband of a prostitute, he cannot be happy, and similarly one who follows the dictations of material intelligence and material consciousness will never be happy
- If he's material conscious, he'll never be happy. If he becomes Krsna conscious, he'll be always happy. Now it is up to you whether to accept this or that
- If the king of the state is an impious man, sinful man, that kingdom will never be happy. Bhrasta. Everything is spoiled. As much as in a family, if the housewife is not good - contaminated - then there is no good life in the family
- If we keep displeasing our supreme father, we shall never be happy within this material world, in either the upper or lower planetary systems
- If we want to enjoy this material world, Krsna will provide all facilities. You can enjoy. But Krsna says that you'll never be happy
- If you don't get something positive, simply by negative process you will never be happy. Then again you will fall down
- If you work for maya, then you'll never be happy
- In all cases, one should be detached from the happiness and distress of family life because in this world one can never be fully happy or fully miserable. BG 1972 purports
- In this material world the conditioned souls are baffled by their activities, and sometimes they are relieved after great difficulty. On the whole the conditioned soul is never happy. He simply struggles for existence
- Independently means if we want to enjoy life according to my whims. That is called so-called independence. But by such independence, we are never happy, so we transmigrate for this so-called illusory happiness from one body to another
- It is not for God's interest that He wants you. It is for your interest. If you do otherwise, you will never be happy. This is the only way. Sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja
- King has no self-control and possesses bad character. If such a king is worshiped or honored by the citizens, the citizens will never be happy
- Krsna is asking all us, all rascals, that, “You are manufacturing so many things for becoming happy. You’ll never be happy, rest assured. But surrender to Me, and I will make you happy.” This is Krsna consciousness, that’s all
- The industries and other ugra-karma has come from the Western countries. But by this way people will never be happy. That is very elaborately explained in the Sixteenth Chapter of the Bhagavad-gita. Duspura akanksa
- The messenger said, "We realize now that the reactions of both pious and impious activities are temporary and that we can never be happy in this conditioned life"
- The wives of Kamsa and his brothers said, "We know that Krsna is the S P of Godhead. He is the supreme master and supreme enjoyer of everything; therefore, one who neglects His authority can never be happy, and ultimately, as you have, he meets death"
- This Sankirtana Party, backed by literatures and books, will certainly bring in a great change in the modern civilization. Godless civilization can never be happy
- We are not fools that we have given up everything for advance in Krsna consciousness. Because we know that this, this way we shall never be happy. It is not possible
- We are thinking, "I shall be happy in this way. I shall be happy in this..." Nothing. You shall never be happy - this is perfect instruction - unless you go back to home, back to Godhead
- We are trying to take facilities from Krsna beginning from "O God, give us our daily bread, then give me motorcar, then give me airplane, then give me this, give me that." "Take all, but you will never be happy unless you surrender to Me"
- We cannot be happy in this purusa mentality to enjoy this material world. We can never be happy
- You can never be happy in this material world, but you are trying to become happy in so many politician, social workers, this and that, simply wasting their time. They cannot be. You have to accept the leadership of Krsna
- You may make hundreds of organization, the society will never be happy
- You shall never be happy - this is perfect instruction - unless you go back to home, back to Godhead. Just like a mad boy, he has forsaken his father