Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
neglectful | neglectfully
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Neglectful"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- King Jarasandha was a great fighter, a ksatriya king, but he was never neglectful of the Vedic injunctions
- King Jarasandha was a very dutiful householder, and he had great respect for the brahmanas. He was a great fighter, a ksatriya king, but he was never neglectful of the Vedic injunctions
- Krsna continued, "As My devotees are always neglectful of all these worldly possessions, I am also like that. I am interested in self-realization; that gives Me pleasure, and not this family life." After submitting His statement, Krsna suddenly stopped
- One should not be neglectful in ordinary dealings
- One should not become neglectful to offer due respect to the demigods. One may not be a devotee of demigods, but that does not mean that he should be disrespectful to them
- One who chants the holy name of the Lord is immediately freed from the reactions of unlimited sins, even if he chants indirectly , jokingly, for musical entertainment, or even neglectfully. This is accepted by all the learned scholars of the scriptures
- One who rejects an offering that comes of its own accord but later begs a boon from a miser thus loses his widespread reputation, and his pride is humbled by the neglectful behavior of others
- The benedictions derived from demigods are appreciated only by the less intelligent class of men. Persons who derive benedictions from the demigods gradually become puffed up with material opulence and neglectful of their benefactors
- The pure devotee is not at all attached to improving his social status or improving the status of education of his children. He is not neglectful - he is dutiful - but he does not spend too much time on the upliftment of temporary household or social life
- Try to execute Krsna consciousness somehow or other. Even whatever you have finished, that is your lasting credit. Don't be neglectful. Tyaktva sva-dharmam. Svalpam apy asya - this is the most important line in Krsna consciousness
- We should very seriously execute this Krsna consciousness. Without any deviation, very seriously. We should not be neglectful, that this is fashion or something imposed
- When Ravana attempted to insult Kartaviryarjuna in the presence of the women and thus offended him, Kartaviryarjuna easily arrested Ravana and put him in custody in the city of Mahismati, just as one captures a monkey, and then released him neglectfully