Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Mysticism"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- According to Patanjali's system, mysticism means perfect control of the mental plane with its various fickle inclinations. According to Patanjali, the transcendental state is to become free from sensuous activities
- Ardent hearing from the bona fide master is the only way to receive transcendental knowledge, and there is no need for medical performances or occult mysticism for miraculous effects
- Brahma created four principles of knowledge: sankhya, or empirical philosophy for the analytical study of material conditions; and yoga, or mysticism for liberation of the pure soul from material bondage
- Brahma realized that all the different forms of boys and calves transformed into Visnu forms were not transformed by a mysticism of the type that a yogi or a demigod can display by specific powers invested in him
- Factually, the mystic path is uniform and one. It is something like a series of stepping-stones to the highest goal. By accepting this path of mysticism, one becomes a pilgrim toward spiritual perfection
- Fruitive activities ending in devotional service, philosophical speculation ending in devotional service, and the practice of mysticism ending in devotional service are known respectively as karma-yoga, jnana-yoga and dhyana-yoga
- The highest Vedantist is the great soul who takes pleasure in chanting the holy name of the Lord. That is the ultimate purpose of all Vedic mysticism
- The Lord of supreme mysticism can simultaneously reside within everyone's heart, or even within the atoms, by His Paramatma feature, His plenary portion
- The Lord's activities in confidential love are very rarely disclosed to the general devotees who are attracted by devotion mixed with knowledge and mysticism. Such activities are the inconceivable pastimes of the Lord
- The mundane wranglers are surprised that one can detach himself from the world of sense gratification, and thus any attempt to be fixed in God realization appears to them to be mysticism
- The mystic, who virtually ceases his various bodily functions according to Patanjali's system of mysticism, tries to attain trance by these systematic modes of meditation and so forth
- They are showing some mysticism. Stop death. Then I shall see your mysticism. What is this nonsense mysticism? Can you stop death? Is it possible? Then what is the meaning of this mysticism? All bogus