mysteries | mysterious | mysteriously | mystery
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Caitanya Is Mysterous (1 P)
- ► Discovering the Mystery of God (1 P)
- ► Puzzle (56 P)
Pages in category "Mystery"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.
- Actually You are speaking through my mouth, and at the same time You are listening. This is very mysterious. Anyway, kindly hear the explanation of the process by which the goal can be attained
- After a mysterious omen, the King (Maharaja Dusmanta) accepted them (Sakuntala and her son Bharata). After Maharaja Dusmanta's death, Bharata, the son of Sakuntala, was enthroned
- All the mysteries of transcendental realization are duly experienced by Narada Muni himself, and therefore by hearing such an authority one can have some idea of the results of devotional life
- Although He (Lord Krsna) is present in every atom, the Supreme Personality of Godhead may not be visible to the dry speculators; still the mystery is unfolded before the eyes of the pure devotees because their eyes are anointed with love of Godhead
- Having been asked by Caitanya Mahaprabhu why the goddess of fortune could not enter into the rasa dance whereas the authorities on Vedic knowledge could, Venkata Bhatta replied, "I cannot enter into the mysteries of this behavior"
- He (Krsna) said, "Daruka, please immediately take Me to where Salva is staying. You may know that this Salva is a very powerful, mysterious man. Don't fear him in the least"
- One who is developed in consciousness certainly makes inquiries into the mystery of the self, of the cosmic situation and of the problems of life, in all spheres and fields - social, political, economic, cultural, religious, moral, etc
- Out of all kinds of perfections attained by the process of knowledge, yoga perfection in devotional service is the highest of all and the most mysterious also, even more mysterious than the eight kinds of mystic perfection
- Persons who are interested only in material activities are unable to understand this spiritual conjugal love, and these devotional reciprocations appear very mysterious to them. Rupa Gosvami therefore describes conjugal love very briefly
- Please hear attentively what I shall speak to you, for transcendental knowledge about Me is not only scientific but full of mysteries
- Real mystery is Krsna consciousness, is in everyone's heart, dormant
- Rukmini continued, "O unlimited one (Krsna), when the activities and endeavors of Your devotees remain a mystery to the common human beings, how can Your motives and endeavors be understood by them"
- Rukmini continued, "Their (Krsna's devotees) aim of life remains a mystery to the common human being; the lowest of mankind can know neither You nor Your servants. A contaminated human being cannot even imagine the pastimes of You and Your devotees"
- She (Draupadi) said to the Lord that the mysterious dish which she had received from the sun-god could supply any amount of food if she herself had not eaten. But on that day she had already taken her meals, and thus they were in danger
- Since the moon is so distant, how space vehicles could go there is a doubtful mystery. Modern scientific calculations are subject to one change after another, and therefore they are uncertain. We have to accept the calculations of the Vedic literature
- That is the subtle mystery of transmigration of the soul from one body to another. Now, if this, this life we purify just like rose, then next life we shall get a body which is full of flavor
- The "mysterious unity" you speak of is devotional service, whereby the eternal part and parcel of God renders loving service in union with Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. It is not an impersonal or vague thing
- The above description of Radha and Krsna from the diary of Srila Svarupa Damodara Gosvami is a condensed explanation, but one needs great spiritual insight to understand the mystery of these two personalities
- The airplane occupied by Salva was very mysterious. It was so extraordinary that sometimes many airplanes would appear to be in the sky, and sometimes there were apparently none
- The gopis prayed to Krsna, "Dear Krsna, from Your navel emanated the original lotus flower, which is the birthsite of Brahma, the creator. No one can estimate Your glories or Your opulence, which therefore remain always a mystery"
- The knowledge of the self and Supreme Self is very confidential and mysterious, but such knowledge and specific realization can be understood if explained with their various aspects by the Lord Himself
- The Lord and His residential abode will always remain a myth or a mysterious problem, but for the devotees the Lord will always be available as an associate
- The meeting of Aniruddha and Usa, which caused a great fight between Lord Krsna and Lord Siva, is very mysterious and interesting. Maharaja Pariksit was eager to hear the whole story from Sukadeva Gosvami, and thus Sukadeva narrated it
- The mystery of all inquiries regarding self-realization must be put before such a spiritual master, who is directly the representative of the Lord, acknowledged in that disciplic succession because the mystery was disclosed before Brahmaji by the Lord
- The queens continued, "Or is it a fact that, just like us, you have been stunned by the mysteriously sweet words of our Lord Syamasundara? Is it a fact that it is because of this severe anxiety that you are so grave?"
- The subject matter of the appearance and disappearance of the Supersoul, Lord Sri Krsna, is a mystery even for the great sages
- The transcendental personal forms of the Lord are a mystery, and the symptoms of these forms, which are absolutely different from anything made of mundane elements, are also mysterious
- The Vedanta-sutra philosophy begins with this (mystery of the self) inquiry about life, and the Bhagavatam answers such inquiries up to this point, or the mystery of all inquiries
- The wonderful feelings of the gopis in ecstatic parama-rasa with Krsna constitute the greatest mystery in spiritual life
- There is a great controversy amongst the nondevotees or Mayavadis about the mysterious disappearance of the Lord, and the doubts of those men with a poor fund of knowledge have been very elaborately cleared by Srila Jiva Gosvami in his Krsna-sandarbha
- This vision is the real mystery of spiritual knowledge
- Those who are hearing about the existence of soul, some of us also in amazement. It is a mysterious thing
- Those who have no information of pure devotional service cannot penetrate into the mystery of such (dealings of Krsna and Bhismadeva) dealings
- Whatever doubts I have about a particular subject matter I shall ask you about later. For the time being, these mysterious yoga instructions you have given me for self-realization appear very difficult to understand
- When everyone was informed of the mysterious disappearance of Pradyumna and how he had grown up, they were all struck with wonder because they had gotten back their dead son after they were almost hopeless of his return
- When the living being desires to be an enjoyer of material energy (illusory phenomena), the Lord covers the living being in the mystery of forgetfulness, and thus the living being misinterprets the gross body and subtle mind to be his own self
- Who can estimate where, how and when You are employing Your spiritual energy and performing Your pastimes? No one can understand the mystery of these activities
- Whoever carefully recites the mysterious appearances of the Lord, with devotion in the morning and in the evening, gets relief from all miseries of life
- With limited knowledge, they (mental speculators) are unable to penetrate into the mysterious region of transcendence
- Within a few moments, a mysterious, unknown man came before Lord Krsna. Crying loudly, he bowed down at the Lord's lotus feet and said to Him