My Proposition (Prabhupada)
"my proposition"|"our proposition"|"our only proposition"|"my first proposition"|"my theoretical proposition"|"our first proposition"|"our Krsna consciousness proposition"
Pages in category "My Proposition (Prabhupada)"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- I propose that you can do something very tangible for us. In the Fifth Canto of the Srimad-Bhagavatam, there is a description of the planetary system. You are a learned scholar in Sanskrit, and also you have got knowledge in astronomy
- If I think that "I shall become mother Yasoda," that is also Mayavada. That is also Mayavada, exactly like that, if one thinks that "I shall become Krsna." Our only proposition is how to be engaged in the service of Krsna
- If matter is destructible or separable, antimatter must be indestructible and inseparable. We shall try to discuss these propositions from the angle of authentic scriptural vision
- If you do not know, then why do you take the post of teacher? This is our proposition
- If you keep yourself on the material platform, then artificially you may say, "We are equal," but at last we shall fight. This is our proposition. Therefore we request everyone that you come to the spiritual platform
- Our conception of healthy life is not to become too much fatty, or robust body. Robust body or fatty body or any body, this body, everything will finish. Our proposition is that how to conquer death, birth, old age and disease
- Our first proposition is that "You are not this body; you are spirit soul. Some way or other, you are in contact with this material world, and you have got this material body, and under illusion, you are accepting something which you are not"
- Our Krsna consciousness proposition is that human life is meant for factual knowledge or ultimate knowledge
- Our only ambition is that to place Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. That is our proposition
- Our proposition
- Our proposition is "Come to the real variety, Krsna consciousness. Then your life will be successful"
- Our proposition is that the supreme authority is Krsna. So whatever He sanctions, that is morality; whatever He does not sanction, that is immorality
- Our proposition is that unless one is perfect, we cannot take knowledge from him
- Our proposition is that we are, I mean to say, presenting Bhagavad-gita as it is. We do not misinterpret
- Our proposition is that we have to take knowledge from the perfect person. So if Krsna is in illusion, then how He can become perfect person, and the knowledge delivered by Him is perfect?
- Our proposition is, when you become God conscious, then all problems automatically solved
- That fall down propensity, tendency is always there. But my proposal is that unless one is strictly follower of the principles, his preaching will not be effective. That is my charge
- The Mayavadi philosopher says, the Buddha philosopher says, that "Stop this free will, and then you become happy." But our proposition is not to stop free will but purify free will
- There is a proposal to make a very grand (Doll Exhibit) exhibition in the capital of the country, Washington D.C. It is proposed to have a restaurant and bookshop attached, and everything will be held within a specially built building
- This Krsna consciousness movement is trying to reestablish daiva-varnasrama, where brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya, sudra, everyone. Systematic. We are therefore proposing to start a college, varnasrama college
- Those who will manage this institution, they must be first-class gosvamis. This is my proposition. Not grhamedhi
- We are advocating cow protection and encouraging people to drink more milk and eat palatable preparations made of milk, but the demons, just to protest such proposals, are claiming that they are advanced in scientific knowledge
- We are proposing to start a Gurukula here in London so that Indian children may be admitted. Indian gentlemen are perplexed because there is no institution to admit children to keep intact the Indian cult
- We don't want to become Krsna, but we want to become the most obedient servant of Krsna. That is our proposition
- With reference to our meeting on March 20, 1976 at Haridaspore, I beg to propose that immediately we require at least Rs. 50,000 - for development of the place. Kindly let me know exactly what is the area of the land (include a sketch of the land)