Category:My Decisions (Prabhupada)
Pages in category "My Decisions (Prabhupada)"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- I am presently travelling through Europe and in the past weeks have held many programs in Rome, Geneva, Paris and now Germany. I, therefore, have no time to carefully study and decide on your proposals. The best thing is if you can come and meet with me
- I do not wish to give any decision without the GBC's verdict. My only grievance is that I appointed GBC to give me relief from the management but, on the contrary, complaints and counter-complaints are coming to me
- I have already decided to make a trust board for Hare Krishna Land in which there will be twelve trustees. Out of them seven will be Indians and five will be foreigners. Foreigners means, not only Americans, but members of the Commonwealth
- I have decided not to give Jayananda das the sannyasa order of life at this time, let him wait
- I have decided that I shall spend four months in New Vrindaban and eight months in Los Angeles. That will be my regular program
- I have decided to print Srimad-Bhagavatam in 12 volumes, naming them differently. I have decided in this way
- I hope you will remember my request to you about the press opening. The decision is now complete and now I am going to New York to arrange for it
- I want that our temples in India supply me with two life-members daily, that's all. Then I shall take care of all other programs, you needn't worry about that. Just get me two life-members a day in all of India, the rest I shall decide
- If you look after Spiritual Sky business, I have no objection. Hamsaduta is here and I have discussed with him. I have given the decision over to the GBC men. Whatever they decide, I shall accept
- It is a very great science of understanding God. So we have decided to discuss this great science for a few days here (in New Vrndavana). You take advantage of it. Try to understand this great science, how we can be related with God and be happy
- Make copies and present its proposal to the different GBC members. Ask them to send their opinions to you. Then please summarize these opinions and send them to me. Then I can decide on this matter
- My decision is that, at any cost, Hamburg center must be maintained, and you cannot go to nightclubs
- My final decision is that the universe is just like a tree, with root upwards. Just as a tree has branches and leaves so the universe is also composed of planets which are fixed up in the tree like the leaves, flowers, fruits, etc. of the tree
- Regarding Bhagavat edition: I have already decided that we must have a press
- Regarding investing money there in Iran, I have no objection if it is kept in Atreya Rsi's name. He is one of our men. Please send the complete details in this connection and I shall decide
- Regarding my residence, I have already decided that Los Angeles will be suitable, at least for eight months of the year
- The International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) has decided to introduce the gurukula system of education for the proper training of young boys in the traditional gurukula way laid down in the Srimad-Bhagavatam
- They promised before me to follow the principles. If they are not, then they are not allowed to initiate, but if they are actually following, then they are allowed. These things should be raised in our next meeting in Mayapur and decided
- We have now decided to take legal proceedings against Nair because we have received one telegram from Tamala Krishna as follows: "Nair unreasonable, settlement impossible, immediately filing criminal and civil suits, letter follows, Tamala Krishna"
- When I was seventy years old I decided, Now I must do and execute the order of my Guru Maharaja. And thus this movement was started in 1965 from New York