Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:My Capacity (Prabhupada)
Pages in category "My Capacity (Prabhupada)"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- I always think of my Guru Maharaja every moment, although He is not physically present, and because I am trying to serve Him to my best capacity, I am sure He is helping me by His spiritual blessings
- I am simply an instrument in the hands of my Spiritual Master. I do not know how far I have got the capacity to carry His order, but I may say that I have a sincere desire to do it. This is Parampara system
- I am very insignificant. I have no capacity. My business is only to convey the message of Krsna. Just like a postal peon; his business is to convey the letter
- I have no capacity, but I took it, the words of my guru, as life and soul. So this is fact. Guru-mukha-padma-vakya, cittete koriya aikya. Everyone should do that. But if he makes addition, alteration, then he is finished
- I shall always try to enlighten you to my best capacity. You have kindly asked me what you have to do. That I shall tell you later on, when you are fixed up in our line of thought
- There must be capacity, there must be endeavor, there must be good fortune. It is not that you simply desire and it will drop from the sky. That is not possible
- This mutual cooperation can be established immediately. Apart from the point of the acharya question, I think everyone is working in his individual capacity
- You young men should not simply eulogize my hard working capacity, but I wish that you should also follow my example
- Your poetic appreciation about my humble self goes directly to my Spiritual Master because I am His servant only. Although I have no capacity to assimilate all the nice things that you offer me, they are directly dispatched to my Spiritual Master