Pages in category "Must Act"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- If the living entity is put into the body of a demigod, he must act according to his body. This is the law of nature. But in all circumstances, the Supersoul is with the individual soul
- It is the duty of husband to protect wife in every way from the onslaught of material nature, and he must act always as her spiritual guide by being perfect example of devotee
- That is the first principle, the GBC. Not sit down in one place and pass resolution. No, they must be active. They must act like me. As I am old man, I am traveling all over the world
- That is the way of factual teaching; one must act properly himself and teach the same to others, otherwise no one will accept one's blind teaching
- The arms are required to protect the body from all harm, but the arms must act according to the directions of the head and brain
- The neophyte devotee must act and work very laboriously under the direction of the spiritual master, and he must thus preach the cult of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Those who are attached to materialistic life and are blind to spiritual life must act in such a way that they are bound to repeated birth and death by the actions and reactions of their activities
- To attain perfection in yoga practice or meditation, one must act in devotional service by hearing, chanting, remembering, etc
- You (Visnudutas) are sinless, but those within this material world are all karmis, whether acting piously or impiously. Both kinds of action are possible for them because they are contaminated by the three modes of nature and must act accordingly
- You are human being. You must act like a human being. For human being, this Bhagavad-gita is there. Krsna is instructing to a human being, Arjuna. Not a cat, not a dog. So knowledge means it is meant for the human beings