murderer | murderers | murderer's
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Dacoit (22 P)
Pages in category "Murderer"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- A death sentence for the murderer is the lowest possible punishment offered to him
- A man is a living entity, and a cow is also a living entity. Why this discrimination, that if a man is murdered or killed, that murderer must be punished?
- A murderer is to be killed. Then his sins out of this murdering will be counteracted. If he lives, then he has to suffer so many tribulations. Better let him be killed. Then everything's finished. Life for life
- According to Manu, the author of civic codes and religious principles, even the killer of an animal is to be considered a murderer because animal food is never meant for the civilized man, whose prime duty is to prepare himself for going back to Godhead
- After reaching his own camp, Arjuna, along with his dear friend and charioteer (Sri Krsna), entrusted the murderer unto his dear wife, who was lamenting for her murdered sons
- Arjuna arrested Asvatthama knowing perfectly well that he was the son of Dronacarya. Krsna also knew him to be so, but both of them condemned the murderer without consideration of his being the son of a brahmana
- Asvatthama, the murderer of the princes, seeing from a great distance Arjuna coming at him with great speed, fled in his chariot, panic stricken, just to save his life, as Brahma fled in fear from Siva
- He (Manu) says that in the act of killing an animal, there is a regular conspiracy by the party of sinners, and all of them are liable to be punished as murderers exactly like a party of conspirators who kill a human being combinedly
- He who gives permission, he who kills the animal, he who sells the slaughtered animal, he who cooks the animal, he who administers distribution of the foodstuff, and at last he who eats such cooked animal food are all murderers
- Heated from below by fire and from above by the scorching sun, the copper surface of this planet is extremely hot. Thus the murderer of a brahmana suffers from being burned both internally and externally
- In Manu-samhita it is stated that it is necessary for a king to execute a murderer so that the murderer will not suffer for his criminal actions in his next life
- In Manu-samhita, the lawbook for mankind, it is supported that a murderer should be condemned to death so that in his next life he will not have to suffer for the great sin he has committed
- In the act of killing an animal, there is a regular conspiracy by the party of sinners, and all of them are liable to be punished as murderers exactly like a party of conspirators who kill a human being combinedly
- In the Manu-samhita it is stated there that when the king kills one man, or hangs one man who is a murderer, that is benefit to him
- In the Manu-smrti it is said that if a man, a murderer, one man has killed another man... Why man? Even animal. He's a murderer. Now murdering is no offense. They are killing daily so many babies within the womb, murderers
- Maharaja Pariksit was actually an ideal saintly king because while touring his kingdom he happened to see that a poor cow was about to be killed by the personified Kali, whom he at once took to task as a murderer
- Manu is supposed to be the law-giver to the humankind. So in the Manu-samhita it is stated there that when the king kills one man, or hangs one man who is a murderer, that is benefit to him
- Murderers of animals stand to be condemned to death by the order of a pious king like Maharaja Pariksit
- So this capital punishment is required. Nowadays the capital punishment is excused. Murderers are not hanged. This is all mistake, all rascaldom. A murderer must be killed. No mercy. Why a human killer? Even an animal killer should be immediately hanged
- So what class of men they are? What was the society? A society of murderers. So what they will understand about religion, a murderer?
- Suta Gosvami said: Although Krsna, who was examining Arjuna in religion, encouraged Arjuna to kill the son of Dronacarya, Arjuna, a great soul, did not like the idea of killing him, although Asvatthama was a heinous murderer of Arjuna's family members
- That a murderer is condemned to a death sentence by the state is good for the culprit because in his next life he will not have to suffer for his act of murder
- The king's punishment of hanging a murderer is actually beneficial. Similarly, when Krsna orders fighting, it must be concluded that violence is for supreme justice, and thus Arjuna should follow the instruction
- The smrti-sastras say, "Murderers of brahmanas are later afflicted by tuberculosis, drunkards become toothless, and those who have stolen gold are afflicted by diseased nails"
- The soul, while sleeping, creates false or temporary worlds in his mind; he becomes busy in many illusory activities - sometimes becoming a king, sometimes being murdered or sometimes going to an unknown city - and all these are simply temporary affairs
- This eagerness is wanted. Then you can see God. Either you become lusty or a thief or a murderer or whatever it may be. Some way or other, if you develop this eagerness, that "I must see Krsna," then Krsna will be seen
- This man is an assassin and murderer of your (Arjuna's) own family members. Not only that, but he has also dissatisfied his master. He is but the burnt remnants of his family. Kill him immediately
- When a man kills an animal, God, the affectionate father, is perturbed and is pained at heart. Thus the slaughterer of the animal is suitably punished by the material energy, just as a murderer is punished by the government through police action
- When he (Asvatthama) was brought before Srimati Draupadi, she, although begrieved for the murder of her sons, and although the murderer was present before her, could not withdraw the due respect generally offered to a brahmana or to the son of a brahmana
- When there is some disturbance caused by wild animals in a village or town, the police or others take action to kill them. Similarly, it is the duty of the government to kill at once all bad social elements such as thieves, dacoits and murderers
- Why these animals are being slaughtered? There is some nature's law. They were murderer or slaughterer in their past life as human being
- Why these animals are being slaughtered? There is some nature's law. They were murderer or slaughterer in their past life as human being. Now they have assumed, they have accepted a body to be slaughtered by the laws of nature