This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Naradhama (12 P)
Pages in category "Mudha"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.
- Although God is here, still, he'll not accept. That is mudha, naradhama. And why he's mudha? Because naradhama. He does not take the process. He wants to manufacture something. Don't do that
- As stated by Prahlada Maharaja, maya-sukhaya bharam udvahato vimudhan: those who work very hard for material benefits are vimudhas, foolish rascals, because such happiness will not endure
- Ass is called mudha. Mudha, he works very hard, a big load of washerman's cloth is laden on his back, and he works, and the washerman gives little grass. He thinks, "He is giving me grass; therefore I must bear this load"
- At the present moment, the entire world is full of foolish people. Bhagavad-gita describes these people as mudhas. They are trying to rule human society, but because they are devoid of spiritual knowledge, the entire world is in a chaotic condition
- Because this world is all full of fools, so it is very difficult to push on. That we know. Therefore we should not go to the mudhas
- Brahma never agreed to give Hiranyakasipu immortality. But he wanted to cheat Brahma that "Indirectly, by the negative way, I have taken everything. So I am immortal." This is called mudha
- By the grace of Krsna, you have first-class intelligence, those who have taken to Krsna consciousness. Now try to continue it. Don't give it up. Don't be foolish, mudha. Continue. Then you will be happy, and all problems of life will be solved
- I do not know why people are searching after God, why they do not know what is God. Just see. That means mudha. Although God is here, still, he'll not accept
- If one does not hear Krsna, then he must be grouped in these categories: duskrtina, mudha, naradhama, mayayapahrta-jnana. What is the value of their so-called education if they cannot understand the simple truth, tatha dehantara-praptih (BG 2.13)?
- If one studies Vedanta but merely advances somewhat in speculative knowledge and does not understand the Supreme Lord, one remains the same mudha
- If you simply know Krsna, then you know everything. And if you know everything and you do not know Krsna, then you are rascal, that's all. Mudha. That is the test. If you know everything but do not know Krsna, then you are a rascal
- If you simply speak what Krsna says, then you become His representative. Don't manufacture. Don't be over prudent, manufacturing. Simply to follow Krsna and His representatives, then you become mahajana. Otherwise you are a nonsense. Mudha
- In the language of the Bhagavad-gita, people who are engaged in gross sense gratification are mudhas - asses. The ass is a symbol of stupidity. Those who simply engage in the profitless pursuit of sense gratification are worshiping avidya
- It is said that the mudhas deride the Personality of Godhead because they do not have complete knowledge from the undisturbed acarya. One who is disturbed by the whirlpool of material energy is not qualified to become an acarya
- Karmis who act very seriously for sense gratification are always referred to in the sastras by such terms as pramatta, vimukha and vimudha. They are killed by maya
- Karmis, they have been described in the Bhagavad-gita: mudha, ass, simply unnecessarily working day and night, whole day and night. You see. Without taking care of the atma, without taking care of the religion
- Krsna consciousness movement is to educate people not to remain mudhah. Be intelligent. It is a very nice cultural movement that it is trying to awaken people to their God consciousness
- Krsna says, that those who are miscreants, always disobeying the laws of nature or always denying the prime factor behind the wonderful activities of nature, are mudha, rascals
- Mudha, he cannot understand. That is the difficulty. More dull-headed, less intelligent persons are coming. Just see
- Mudha, it is very appropriate. No knowledge. Not only here, throughout the whole universe, even in the upper planetary system, they are also engaged in the same foolishness. Greater fool and a smaller fool
- My Guru Maharaja used to say, bokaloka. Bokaloka. So I was thinking, "Why he's..." Even Rabindranath Tagore, he's a Bokaloka. So I was thinking that "Everyone is bokaloka?" Now I can understand that everyone is a bokaloka, mudha
- Na mam duskrtino mudhah prapadyante naradhamah. That is the test. One should be very very careful to follow Caitanya Mahaprabhu's instruction
- Nobody knows the real problem, so they are fighting - all over the world. When I was in Rome, the same thing. There was a fighting between the Fascists and the Communists, and immediately, six person died by fighting. This is going on in ignorance. Mudha
- One of the GBC articles says 79th birthday. Big GBC man, so many editors, and it is not detected? You are all mudhas, what can I do?
- Our Indian people are sab janta (Bengali)… Yes. They are mudhas. Avajananti mamma mudhah. Mudha, they are rascals
- Our knowledge is parampara. That Krsna says, whatever He says is all right. Krsna is not common man, avajananti mam mudha manusim tanum asritam. He's not man at all He's Supreme Personality of Godhead. Abhijnah. Experience in everything
- That is one of the service of Krsna. Don't remain foolish. Wherever there is required, fight with these mudhas and tell them rightly, straightforward, that "You are mudhas."
- The asuras are described here as mudha-dhiyah, meaning that they are captivated by ignorance, just like the ass. The demons were captivated by the false, glaring beauty of this material form, and thus they embraced her (the evening twilight)
- The fruitive workers are described in Bhagavad-gita as mudhas, or foolish. Such foolish living entities are very enthusiastic to work for some temporary benefit within perpetual bondage
- The karmis benefits are temporary and those who are seeking after such benefits are mudhas
- The mudha, they'll work day and night for sense gratification. Therefore, at a certain period of life, that stupidity should be given up and taken sannyasa. No, finished. That is sannyasa. Now this portion of life should be completely for Krsna's service
- The mudhas, or rascals, take Krsna to be an ordinary man or a slightly more powerful man; out of their great misfortune, they cannot accept Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The scholar may be born an extraordinary man due to his previous good work, but this conception of Sri Krsna is due to a poor fund of knowledge. Therefore he is called mudha, for only foolish persons consider Krsna to be an ordinary human being
- The whole system is to understand Krsna. But one does not know Krsna, so he remains mudha, and therefore all his attempt is baffled
- The words mudha vartisyase katham reveal that Sukracarya was a brahmana of the priestly class. Such priestly brahmanas are mostly interested in receiving remuneration from their disciples
- There are so many facilities for perfection of life. Simply by accepting Krsna, mam ekam saranam vraja. If you do not do that, then you are a mudha, rascal
- There is no difficulty to understand what is God. Here is Krsna, the Supreme Lord - directly. I do not know why people are searching after God, why they do not know what is God. Just see. That means mudha
- These mudhas do not know that if they want to purify themselves, they must worship Lord Vasudeva (Krsna) by performing penances and austerities. This purification is the aim of human life. This life is not meant for blind indulgence
- These rascals, out of false ego, and vidmudha, foolishly declaring that I am the doer of everything. I can do everything independently
- They (the impersonalists) imagine, "When one is person, he is a person like me. I cannot do this. Therefore He (Krsna) cannot do." Therefore they are mudha. Avajananti mam mudhah
- This is their position, mudha, raksasa, thinking that "I am living this fifty years or hundred years so luxuriantly. That is the fulfillment of life." Because he does not know the life is eternal, one spot he is taking very important
- This morning these press reporters were asking me, "What is the purpose of your movement?" So I said, "To educate the mudhas, that's all." This is the sum and substance of this Krsna consciousness movement, that we are trying to educate the mudhas
- This rascal civilization is so dangerous, mudha, full of rascals. So our little humble attempt is to give them relief from this rascaldom civilization. That is Krsna consciousness movement
- Those who are faithless are described in the Bhagavad-gita (9.11) as mudhas-fools or asses
- When rascals (mudhas) see that Krsna acts exactly like a human being, they deride the transcendental form of the Lord because they do not know the param bhavam, His transcendental form and activities
- When the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna comes to this planet exactly like a human being, some rascals consider Him to be one of the ordinary humans. One who thinks in that mistaken way is described as mudha, or foolish