Pages in category "Mrtyu"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Bhaktivinoda Thakura says: mayara vase yaccho bhese. "You are being washed away, carried away, by the currents." The currents also described. The first current is hunger. The second current is thirst. Similarly another current, janma mrtyu
- Bhisasmad agnis candras ca/ mrtyur dhavati pancamah: "Agni, Indra and Mrtyu are also acting under His direction." These are the statements of the Vedas
- That (Krsna comes as death) is described by Krsna Himself: mrtyuh sarva-haras caham (BG 10.34). The Lord, appearing as death, takes away a hero's so-called power. Even Hiranyakasipu could not be saved when Nrsimhadeva appeared before him as death
- The power of movement and the legs should be given to Lord Visnu. Sensual pleasure, along with the genitals, should be bestowed upon Prajapati. The rectum, with the power of evacuation, should be bestowed, in its proper place, unto Mrtyu
- The rectum, with the power of evacuation, should be bestowed, in its proper place, unto Mrtyu