This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Most Fortunate"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- A dance in the midst of many girls is called a rasa dance. So Krsna began to dance among the most beautiful and fortunate girls within the three worlds. The gopis of Vrndavana, who were so attracted to Him, danced with Krsna, hand in hand
- Akrura thus thought that if Krsna willed, he would be able to see Him. Akrura considered himself most fortunate that he was going to see Krsna, whom great mystic yogis desire to see
- Balarama said, "The principal deities of all planets engage in His service and consider themselves most fortunate to take the dust of the lotus feet of Krsna on their helmets"
- Bhagavan means who is the most fortunate or who has got all the opulences. So God has got all the opulences. And one who is in association with God, he has also all the opulences
- I can see from your letter that you are very sincere about Krsna Consciousness and Gurukula. Yes, you should always feel yourself most fortunate and glad that you are in the Krsna Consciousness movement where you can learn sanskrit and English
- I see that you have acquired a taste for hearing talks regarding Krsna. Therefore you are extremely fortunate. Not only you but anyone who has awakened such a taste is considered most fortunate
- In the rasa dance, the Lord showed His favor to the most fortunate gopis by placing His arms on their shoulders and dancing with each of them individually. No one can compare with the gopis, who received the causeless mercy of the Lord
- Indeed, we are most fortunate, for although we are children and have been left to struggle in material life, unprotected by father and mother, and although we are very weak, we have not been vanquished or eaten by ferocious animals
- O most fortunate one who knows the principles of religion, it is not good for you to cause grief to glorious family members who are always respectable and worshipful
- O most fortunate Pracetasa, because of your great faith in Me, you have attained the supreme devotional ecstasy. Indeed, because of your austerities, combined with exalted devotion, your life is now successful. You have achieved complete perfection
- One who is not very expert in argument and logic based on the revealed scriptures but who has firm faith is considered a second-class devotee. He also must be considered most fortunate
- Only the most fortunate can hear these four nectarean sounds - Krsna's words, the tinkling of His ankle bells & bangles, His voice and the vibration of His flute. If one does not hear these sounds, his ears are as useless as small conchshells with holes
- Only the most fortunate will relish the mad words of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, which were mixed with jubilation, envy, agitation, submissiveness and grief, all produced by ecstatic loving emotions
- Ramananda Raya concluded, "The unfortunate empiric philosophers taste the dry process of philosophical knowledge, whereas the devotees regularly drink the nectar of love of Krsna. Therefore they are the most fortunate of all"
- Rohinidevi, the mother of Balarama, was the most fortunate wife of Vasudeva. She was away from her husband, yet just to congratulate Maharaja Nanda on the occasion of the birth ceremony of his son, Krsna, she dressed herself very nicely
- Thank you for being attracted to this Hare Krishna movement and engaging yourself in chanting Hare Krishna. You are most fortunate to be giving up your sinful activities
- The city of Dvaraka thus fully displayed all opulences. The heroes in the dynasty of Yadu used to think themselves the most fortunate residents of the city, and actually they enjoyed all transcendental facilities
- The gopis, however, soon began to feel very proud, thinking themselves to be the most fortunate women in the universe due to being favored by the company of Krsna
- The greatness of mother Ganges always brilliantly exists. She is the most fortunate because she emanated from the lotus feet of Sri Visnu, the Personality of Godhead
- The most fortunate Nanda and mother Yasoda placed their sons on their laps and began to embrace Them to their full satisfaction
- The poetic champion was certainly most fortunate. His life was successful by dint of his vast learning and erudite scholarship, and thus he attained the shelter of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The priest continued, "Would the sannyasi whose name is Madhavendra Puri please come and take this pot of sweet rice and enjoy the prasadam with great happiness! You are the most fortunate person within these three worlds"
- The tract of land south of the Himalaya Mountains is the land of India, which was known as Bharata-varsa. When a living entity takes birth in Bharata-varsa he is considered to be most fortunate
- There is no consummation for the eyes other than the sight of Krsna. Whoever sees Him is most fortunate indeed
- These children in Gurukula are the most fortunate children in the world, because right from the beginning they are having the association of Radha and Krishna
- They (the gopis) could understand that when they had been enjoying Krsna they thought themselves to be the most fortunate women within the universe, and since they were feeling proud, Krsna had disappeared immediately just to curb their pride
- What is filling those two beautiful horns? You seem to have spread fragrant red powder upon them, powder that is like the rising morning sun. O most fortunate one, I beg to inquire where you have gotten this fragrant powder that is perfuming my asrama
- When Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu visited Varahanagara, now a suburb of Calcutta, He stayed in the house of a most fortunate brahmana (Bhagavata Acarya) who was a very learned scholar in Bhagavata literature