Category:Mold Your Life
"life is so molded" |"life should be molded" |"mold his family life" |"mold his life" |"mold one's life" |"mold our activities of life" |"mold our life" |"mold our lives" |"mold the life" |"mold their lives" |"mold this life" |"mold your life" |"mold your real life" |"molded his life" |"molding our life" |"molds his life"
Vedabase Query: "mold* * life"|"mold* * lives"|"mold* * * life"|"mold* * * * life"|"life * * mold*"|"life * mold*
Pages in category "Mold Your Life"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- I tell you the that impression will never go. It is such a thing. But if we take it up very seriously and go on molding our life in that way, then it becomes quickly successful
- If one can mold his family life in this way to develop Krsna consciousness, following these four principles, then there is no need to change from family life to renounced life
- If one wants success in life, he should immediately understand from the right sources what his self-interest is and how he should mold his life in spiritual consciousness
- If we mold our life in connection with Krsna, then in every activity there is Krsna consciousness and therefore this yoga perfection is there automatically
- It is the duty of everyone to mold his life in such a way that he will have a profitable next life
- Of course second initiation does not depend upon passing an examination. How one has moulded his life--chanting, attending arati, etc--these are essential. Still, brahmana means pandita. Therefore I am suggesting examinations
- One has to take advantage of this knowledge and mold his life in such a way that at the end, especially in the human form of life, he may go back home, back to Godhead, by practicing Krsna consciousness
- One should mold his life in such a way that he cannot live in peace without drinking the nectar of the glorification of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Hari. One can be thus elevated by being disgusted with the taste for sense enjoyment
- One should not become an official meditator. Life should be so molded that one will always have the chance to think of Krsna
- One should therefore not indulge in hearing and speaking of the rubbish activities of worldly politicians and so-called big men in society but should mold his life in such a way that he can engage in godly activities without wasting a second
- The best way to mold one's life is to follow in the footsteps of the authorized personalities like those mentioned herein by Prthu Maharaja, beginning with Svayambhuva Manu
- The Vedas give the right direction to people so that they can properly mold their lives and come back to Godhead, back to home
- The whole thing is that life should be molded, molded in such a way that in every step or action, we shall feel the presence of the Lord. That is spiritual life. That is spiritual life. You need not change your present occupation
- There is no question of economic problem, that one has to become learned to get some service in some big school or college and get some big salary. This is not our aim. Our only aim is how to mold the life of the children to become Krsna conscious
- We have to practice remembering the Lord always, twenty-four hours a day, by chanting His names and molding our life's activities in such a way that we can remember Him always
- We should always try to mold the activities of our lives in such a way that we will constantly remember Visnu, or Krsna. That is Krsna consciousness