Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
misinterpret | misinterpretation | misinterpretations | misinterpreted | misinterpreters | misinterpreting | misinterprets
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Misinterpretation"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- I am publishing Bhagavad-gita As It Is because in the market there were so many Bhagavad-gita misinterpreted, but that is not the process of presenting Bhagavad-gita
- I am traveling all over the world to see that at least one man may understand. They have spoiled the whole situation by misinterpreting, by malinterpreting, and by bringing some rascal and pose as leader. The whole world is spoiled
- I'll give you one practical example of how things are misinterpreted...
- The difficulty is, as soon as we misinterpret to our whims, to show our scholarship, it is spoiled. Don't do that. Read it as it is and you will get the benefit
- The impersonalists misinterpret the theory of reflection, and thus they wrongly accept the individual consciousness as the supreme consciousness
- The Mayavadi philosophers are very fond of the Vedanta, and they misinterpret it in their own way. Misunderstanding their own position, they criticized Lord Caitanya as an unauthorized sannyasi, arguing that He was a sentimentalist
- The veda-vada-rata people progress into the darkest region of ignorance by misinterpreting the Vedic literature. They fall even further into ignorance than those who have no knowledge of the Vedas at all
- There are so many commentaries on Bhagavad-gita that misinterpret the original text. The real import of the word should be presented, and that should be learned from a bona fide spiritual master
- There is a class of men akin to Mayavadi philosophers who misinterpret the aham brahmasmi and so'ham Vedic mantras to mean, "I am the Supreme Brahman" and "I am identical with the Lord"
- When one does not touch the direct meaning but tries to divert attention by misinterpretation, he engages in chala. The word nigraha also means always trying to refute the arguments of the other party
- When the living being desires to be an enjoyer of material energy (illusory phenomena), the Lord covers the living being in the mystery of forgetfulness, and thus the living being misinterprets the gross body and subtle mind to be his own self