Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
mines | miners | mining | miner
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Mines"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- After my (Narada Muni) departure, I passed through many flourishing metropolises, towns, villages, animal farms, mines, agricultural lands, valleys, flower gardens, nursery gardens and natural forests
- All the cities, villages, towns, gardens, mines and hermitages are now devoid of beauty and bereft of all happiness. I (Yudhisthira Maharaja) do not know what sort of calamities are now awaiting us
- I do not like to have New Vrindaban with industrial or mining areas. I have got experience of them in India, that the mining areas are simply next to dungeon
- I offer my respectful obeisances to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. By the potency of the shelter of His lotus feet, even a fool can collect the valuable jewels of conclusive truth from the mines of the revealed scriptures
- The gold ring and the gold necklace are qualitatively one with the gold in the mine, but quantitatively the gold in the mine is different. Therefore, the Absolute Truth is simultaneously one and different
- The living entities are part and parcel of the Supreme, as gold particles are part of a gold mine. Thus the living entity, in his spiritual position, is as good as gold, as good as Krsna in quality
- The Lord says that His nature is eternal, blissful and full of knowledge, and the living entities are part and parcel of the Supreme, as gold particles are part of a gold mine
- The next planet below Atala is Vitala, wherein Lord Siva, who is known as the master of gold mines, lives with his personal associates, the ghosts and similar living entities
- The quintessence of Krsna's sweet bodily luster is so perfect that there is no perfection above it. He is the immutable mine of all transcendental qualities
- Whatever is taken from the earth - either from the mines, from the surface of the globe or from the atmosphere - should always be considered the property of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and should be used for Yajna, Lord Visnu
- Wheresoever on the surface of the globe fell the semen of the great personality of Lord Siva, mines of gold and silver later appeared