Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
microbe | microbes | microbial | microbic
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Microbes"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- In the Narayana-vyuha-stava prayers it is said that if the great Brahma is not a devotee of the Lord he is most insignificant, whereas if a microbe is a devotee of the Lord he is most famous
- In this way a living entity becomes devoid of his real intelligence and becomes perpetually lost in the cycle of birth and death. Thus he goes up and down from a microbe in stool to a high position in the Brahmaloka planet
- The consciousness is developed from tree to worms, microbes, worms, germs - their consciousness is little more higher. Then birds, their consciousness is little more higher; then beasts, their consciousness is little more higher
- The fact that the atomic soul is within the body of a gigantic animal, in the body of a gigantic banyan tree, and also in the microbic germs, millions and billions of which occupy only an inch of space, is certainly very amazing
- The living entity, separated from the association of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, tries to enjoy this material world. He is given a chance to enjoy it in a particular type of body, beginning with the body of a Brahma down to that of the microbe
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead also remains within the heart of the living entity, regardless of whether the living entity is a man, animal, tree, germ or microbe
- These teeny people, they are after the dates of Vedas, and that is ludicrous, that is...(laughs) Just like there are many microbes, they grow in the evening and die just in the day beginning
- Those who engage in devotional service are unaffected by the results of their material activities. Otherwise, everyone, from the smallest microbe up to the King of heaven, Indra, is subject to the laws of karma