Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
merrying | merry | merrymaking
Pages in category "Merry"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Material life means eat, drink, be merry and enjoy, with no concern for understanding one's spiritual identity and the process of spiritual advancement
- Material life means to work very hard day and night and get some money and then eat sumptuously. Eat, drink, be merry and then enjoy sex life. That's all
- Merry peacocks danced just like actors and actresses, and merry cuckoos called their mates very nicely
- The area resounded with the notes of overjoyed birds. Intoxicated bees wandered there, intoxicated peacocks proudly danced, and merry cuckoos called one another
- The lowest of fools do not understand material miseries; they pass their lives merrily and do not inquire into the miseries of life. Such persons are almost on the level of the animals
- The Western philosophy is hedonism, that eat, drink, be merry and enjoy
- Those who are bewildered by the external features of the material world and are engaged in the animal propensities of the eat-drink-and-be-merry type of life are simply wasting their lives by the unseen passing away of valuable years