"meeting krsna"|"meet krsna"|"met krsna"|"meets krsna"|"meeting Lord krsna"|"meet Lord krsna"|"met Lord krsna"|"meets with krsna"|"meet krishna"|"meeting of krsna"|"meeting Sri krsna"|"meeting with krsna"|"met with Krsna"|"meet God, krsna"|" meet the Supersoul, Krsna"|"meet the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna"|"met Radha and Krsna"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Meeting God (2 C, 48 P)
Pages in category "Meeting Krsna"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total.
- A person who is advanced in Krsna consciousness always feels separation from Krsna because such a feeling of separation excels the feeling of meeting Krsna
- After meeting Them (Krsna and Balarama) and embracing Them, all their sufferings were mitigated. After this, Krsna's mother, Devaki, and Balarama's mother, Rohini, both embraced mother Yasoda
- All these inauspicious days & nights are not passing, for I have not met You. It is difficult to know how to pass all this time. But You are the friend of the helpless & an ocean of mercy. Kindly give Me Your audience, for I am in a precarious position
- Although Akrura was trusted by the enemy of Krsna, his heart was clear. He was a pure devotee of Krsna. He risked becoming Kamsa’s deputy just to meet Krsna
- Another devotee said, "I have never met Krsna, so I request you to please arrange for my meeting Him immediately"
- Any time or anywhere pure devotees meet and chant the glories of the Lord (Krsna), the Lord is present without any doubt. It is said by the Lord Himself that He always stays where His pure devotees chant His glories
- As soon as Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard this stanza (My (Radharani's) feeling is like this: My mind burns day and night, and I can get no rest. If there were someplace I could go to meet Krsna, I would immediately fly there), His mind went to pieces
- As we go on chanting Hare Krishna, in the pure status, we shall be on the loving platform and at that time, we shall feel the greatest separation from the Lord; but that feeling of separation from the Lord is more relishable than meeting the Lord
- Because a pure devotee is always speaking of Krsna and engaging in His service, as soon as he gives up his body he immediately returns to Goloka Vrndavana, where Krsna is personally present. He then meets Krsna directly. This is successful human life
- Because Lord Caitanya could not meet the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, His mind burned. He began to ask Krsna about the means by which He could reach Him
- By leaving home in that way (the gopis came out to meet Krsna in the dead of night when they heard the sound of His flute), the gopis transgressed the Vedic regulations of household life
- By some fortunate accident, Maitreya reached the place where Lord Sri Krsna was resting. To meet the Lord is not an ordinary incident
- By that confidential knowledge, I (Narada Muni) could understand clearly the influence of the energy of Lord Sri Krsna, the creator, maintainer and annihilator of everything. By knowing that, one can return to Him and personally meet Him
- Feelings of separation or meeting with Krsna are different stages of love of Godhead. These feelings develop in time when a person seriously engages in devotional service
- For them (pure devotees of God), hearing of the topics of Krsna is equal to meeting with Him face to face
- Formerly, all the gopis of Vrndavana were very pleased when they met with Krsna in the holy place Kuruksetra
- He (Krsna) displayed special attachment for His family members, the Yadus, as well as for His sixteen thousand wives, who had the opportunity to meet Him in the leisure hours of night
- Hearing the vibration of Krsna's flute, Srimati Radharani and all Her gopi friends came there to meet Him. They were all very nicely dressed
- I worship Lord Kesava. Coming back from the forest of Vraja, He is worshiped by the gopis, who mount the roofs of their palaces and meet Him on the path with a hundred manners of dancing glances and gentle smiles
- If a person mistakes a snake for a rope, he dies. Similarly, Putana had killed so many babies before meeting Krsna, and she mistook Him to be like them, but now she was accepting the snake that would kill her immediately
- In conjugal love (srngara) there are two departments - meeting and separation. On the platform of meeting, there are unlimited varieties that are beyond description
- In that separation (from Krsna) He (Caitanya) sometimes felt that He had found Krsna and was enjoying the meeting
- In the second part of the Gopala-campu, known as Uttara-campu, the following subject matters are discussed: (35) the marriage ceremony of Srimati Radharani and Krsna; (36) the meeting of Srimati Radharani and Krsna; and (37) entering Goloka
- It is not possible for a conditioned soul to directly meet Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- It is not that such devotees (searching after Krsna) meet Krsna face to face in that tract of land (from Delhi to Mathura), but a devotee's eagerly searching after Krsna is as good as his seeing Him personally
- Kausika: One of the permanent rsi members in the royal assembly of Maharaja Yudhisthira. He sometimes met Lord Krsna. There are several other sages of the same name
- King Sisupala was the monarch of the Cedi Kingdom, and although he happened to be a cousin of Krsna's, he was always envious of Him. Whenever they would meet, Sisupala would try to insult Krsna and call Him ill names as much as possible
- Krsna continued to challenge him, and thus, in order to meet the challenge, Stokakrsna took his pole and began to display his dexterity by whirling it
- Krsna continued, "I promise you that during the next autumn season you shall be able to meet with Me, and you shall enjoy Me as your husband"
- Krsna once told Radharani, "My dear friend, when You tried to meet Me alone in the morning, Your friend Mekhala remained hungry with envy. Just look at her"
- Maharaja Yudhisthira said to his younger brother Bhimasena, I sent Arjuna to Dvaraka to meet his friends and to learn from the Personality of Godhead Krsna of His program of work
- Many hundreds of well-known prostitutes began to proceed on various vehicles. They were all very eager to meet the Lord (Krsna), and their beautiful faces were decorated with dazzling earrings, which enhanced the beauty of their foreheads
- Mukunda, or Krsna, is also the source of solace for the damsels of Vrndavana. The damsels of Vrajabhumi are always suffering because of separation from Krsna, but when they meet Him during the moonlit autumn night, their fatigue of separation is relieved
- My dear friend, though Krsna might have forgotten all these things, you can understand and bring this message to Him. But during Our first meeting there was no messenger between Us, nor did I request anyone to see Him
- My feeling is like this: My mind burns day and night, and I can get no rest. If there were someplace I could go to meet Krsna, I would immediately fly there
- O My Lord, O Supreme Personality of Godhead, O friend of the helpless! You are the only ocean of mercy! Because I (Bilvamangala Thakura) have not met You, My inauspicious days and nights have become unbearable. I do not know how I shall pass the time
- One gopi, expressing herself to Krsna, says: "When we meet You at night, we consider the duration of night to be very small. And why speak of only this night? Even if we had a night of Brahma* we would consider it a very short time!"
- Parasurama is so old that he met both Rama and Krsna at different times. He fought with Rama, but he accepted Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He also praised Arjuna when he saw him with Krsna
- Prime state of ecstasy annihilated all other formalities and social conventions, and thus they (queens) escaped all stumbling blocks on the path of meeting the Lord. And that is the perfect stage of meeting the Lord of the soul, Sri Krsna
- Similarly, Krsna also inquired from His aunt about the welfare of the Pandava family. Although Kuntidevi was related to Krsna by family ties, she knew immediately after meeting Him that He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Simply by meeting Krsna or receiving Krsna's special favor, one can give up the desire for liberation. Being attracted by the transcendental qualities of Krsna, one can engage in His service
- Sisupala went crazy because of Krsna's being elected the supreme, first-worshiped person in that meeting, and he spoke so irresponsibly that it appeared he had lost all his good fortune
- So long you are so much eager to serve Krsna, without any doubt you will very quickly meet Krsna face to face
- So-called devotees like the sahajiyas cheaply imagine they are meeting Krsna in Vrndavana. Such thinking may be useful, but actually meeting Krsna is possible through the attitude of separation taught by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "'Alas, what shall I do? To whom shall I speak? Let whatever I have done in hopes of meeting Krsna be finished now. Please say something auspicious, but do not speak about Krsna'"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "If I give up hope of meeting Krsna, I shall then be happy. Therefore, let us stop this most inglorious discussion of Krsna. It would be better for us to talk of glorious topics and forget Him"
- Srimati Radharani in distress spoke thus, "Oh, what shall I say of My distress? After I met Krsna My loving propensities sprouted, but upon separating from Him I sustained a great shock, which is now continuing like the sufferings of a disease"
- That is another bliss, to feel separation from Krsna. Everything, either you meet or you separate, the bliss is there. Crying for Krsna is better bliss
- The acts of yogamaya make it possible for the Lord and the gopis, in loving ecstasy, to sometimes meet and sometimes separate
- The anxiety caused by separation from Krsna has made Me (Lord Caitanya) impatient, and I can think of no way to meet Him. O My friends, you are also deranged by lamentation. Who, therefore, will tell Me how to find Him?
- The dust from cows and calves on the road creates a kind of darkness indicating that Krsna is returning home from the pasture. Also, the darkness of evening provokes the gopis to meet Krsna
- The gopis approached Krsna with lusty desire. Krsna was a very beautiful boy, and they wanted to meet and enjoy His company. But this lusty desire is different from that of the material world
- The gopis came out to meet Krsna in the dead of night when they heard the sound of His flute
- The gopis lamented that Providence had made it possible for them to meet Krsna and Balarama in affection and love and had then separated them
- The gopis said that even if they could have that duration of night, it would still not be sufficient for their meeting with Krsna
- The Gosvamis cried, "O gopis, where are You? Where are You, Srimati Radharani?" They never said, "We have now seen Radha and Krsna, and therefore our mission is fulfilled." Their mission remained always unfulfilled; they never met Radha and Krsna
- The queens said, "O breeze from the Himalayas, what have we done to you that you are so intent on teasing us by awakening our lust to meet Krsna? Do you not know that we have already been injured by the crooked policy of the Personality of Godhead"
- The significance of this separation (from Krsna) and meeting is very specific. If someone tries to understand the exalted position of Lord Caitanya without knowing this, he is sure to misunderstand it
- Their (gopis) desire to meet Krsna increased, and being unable to drink the ambrosia of Krsna’s bodily features, they became very unhappy
- Their only thought is to go out in search of Krsna. When the gopis meet Krsna, the display of their exchanging glances as well as their joking and laughing behavior is called anubhava, or sub-ecstasy in conjugal love
- There is another statement in the Srimad-Bhagavatam telling of the damsels of Braja meeting Krsna at the sacred place of Kuruksetra, many years after their childhood pastimes
- There is no difference between chanting of Hare Krsna mantra and meeting Krsna eye to eye, face to face. There is no difference. Simply one has to realize
- These atheist class of men, who defy the authority of Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, they'll meet Krsna. When? At the time of death, when Krsna will take everything, his body, his society, his country, his family, his bank balance, his house
- They (six Gosvamis) never said, "We have now seen Radha and Krsna, and therefore our mission is fulfilled." Their mission remained always unfulfilled; they never met Radha and Krsna
- They (the cowherd boys) were so fond of the Lord (Krsna) that at night they would only think of the next morning when they would be able to meet the Lord and go together to the forests for cowherding
- This verse (CC Madhya 7.143) was spoken by Sudama Brahmana in Srimad-Bhagavatam (SB 10.81.16), in connection with his meeting Lord Krsna
- When a devotee meets Krsna after long separation, it is called satisfaction
- When a devotee meets Krsna, there are symptoms of jubilation, pride and perseverance, and when he is feeling great separation from Krsna, the symptoms of ghastliness, disease and signs of death become prominent
- When all the gopis came out of their homes to meet Krsna in the Vrndavana forest, Krsna refused to accept them and asked them to go home, giving them some moral instruction
- When Krsna was met by Arjuna at a potter's shop in the city of Drupadanagara, because of the similarity of their bodily features they made intimate friendship
- When Lord Brahma met Lord Krsna as a playful child at Vrndavana, he offered his prayer
- When Lord Krsna was busy meeting various kinds of visitors and while they were engaged in offering prayers to the Lord, the female members of the Kuru dynasty and the Yadu dynasty took the opportunity to meet with one another
- When one meets Krsna directly, that is called yoga
- When the devotee meets with Krsna in great eagerness, that state of meeting is called perfection
- When the feelings of separation become very intense, one attains the stage of meeting Sri Krsna
- When the gopis of Vrndavana, the residents of Gokula, met Krsna at Kuruksetra during the solar eclipse, they wanted to take Krsna back to Vrndavana
- When the gopis were overwhelmed with dissatisfaction due to Lord Krsna's absence from the rasa-lila, Krsna returned to them and told them, 'My dear gopis, our meeting is certainly free of all material contamination'
- When the waves of thirst for His association increase, she performs austerities, but still she cannot meet Him
- When they met in that sacred place, all the gopis became stunned by the occurrence of a solar eclipse. Their breathing, blinking of the eyes and all similar activities stopped, and they stood before Krsna just like statues
- When those who are not up to that standard (of pure devotees) meet the Lord, it is due to the unforeseen fortune of accidental devotional service