"material necessities"|"material necessity"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Material Necessities"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- A pure devotee knows that there is no need to ask the Absolute Truth for any material necessities. Therefore, while informing the Lord about their distress in being attacked by Vrtrasura, the demigods apologized for offering prayers for their safety
- As far as material necessities are concerned, the human civilization at the present moment is very much advanced in living comfortably, but still we are not happy, because we are missing the point
- At the present moment the human civilization has advanced very much to live comfortably so far our material necessities are concerned, but still we are not happy because we are missing the point
- If you want material necessities, then you have got so many dharmas - this dharma, that dharma, social dharma, family dharma, national dharma, community dharma, and so on, so on. But Krsna demands, sarva-dharman parityajya
- If you want really peaceful life, then you have to make your material necessities simplified and engage your time for spiritual cultivation
- Material advancement of civilization necessitates creating objects of enjoyment by mental concoction just to become happy on the basis of these two principles: pleasures for the genitals and pleasures for the tongue
- More you become advanced in spiritual consciousness, the material necessities become minimum
- One may say that "If I simply devote in Krsna consciousness, then how my material necessities will be supplied?"
- One should be engaged for earning money because the body requires material necessities. That's all right. But his real attention should be how to achieve spiritual consciousness, or Krsna consciousness
- Temple or asrama means for renunciation and renounced persons. If one is engaged in self-realization process, then his material necessities become almost nil. Persons who do not like this can work outside
- The foolish materialists cannot understand that they are simply wasting time in producing material necessities, which are destined to be vanquished in due course of time
- The gopis further expressed that Vrndavana was still full of all opulence and good fortune; there was no scarcity or want in Vrndavana as far as material necessities were concerned. But in spite of such opulence they could not forget Krsna and Balarama
- The vipras are those who are expert in karma-kanda, or fruitive activities, guiding the society towards fulfilling the material necessities of life, whereas the brahmanas are expert in spiritual knowledge of transcendence
- The wife is called stri, which means, "one who expands the material condition." If a person lives without a wife, his material conditions are less extensive. As soon as one marries and is connected with a wife, his material necessities increase
- There are very nice examples of minimizing. Minimizing all material necessities. Up to the point nil. You see? But that is not possible for everyone. Don't try to imitate Raghunatha dasa Gosvami
- They make God as order-supplier for their material needs. Or some of them are taught to love God because He is considered to be order-supplier. But our principle is not to make God our order-supplier - we want to execute the order of God
- We require material necessities as much as it is required, no artificial life. That is spiritual life. Simply increasing artificial life, even for shaving, a big machine is required. What is this? Simply wasting time
- When one is nivrtta, as previously stated herein, or when one is freed from all material necessities, one becomes qualified to discharge the process of bhakti-yoga
- When the conditioned soul finds by culture of knowledge that material necessities are unwanted things, he becomes detached from such unwanted things. This stage of knowledge is called vairagya
- Whenever you meet you should strictly speak the Truth without any consideration of future material gains. If we are sincere servants of Krishna, our material necessities will never be hampered