Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
manuscript | manuscripts | mss
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Manuscripts (4 P)
Pages in category "Manuscript"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- A brahmana from Bengal wrote a drama about the characteristics of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and came with his manuscript to induce the Lord to hear it
- After receiving the manuscript, the brahmana, being very pleased, said, "Sir, You are Lord Ramacandra Himself and have come in the dress of a sannyasi to give me audience"
- For Caitanya-caritamrta 19 pages of manuscript were sent yesterday and today they are sending 30 pages. So you go on making Caitanya-caritamrta and print chapterwise, and that will be very nice
- From this letter I can understand that texts number 6 and 7 are missing in the manuscript of the third canto which you have in Boston. The original manuscript is in New York, and when I go there, maybe in April, I will find this for you
- I am very much disturbed that I shall work so hard and the manuscripts are lost
- I desire to publish the GITA according to the original manuscript. In this expanded version, each verse is authoritatively presented with the Devanagari script, roman transliteration, English synonyms, translation and elaborate purport
- I don't think that Hayagriva is at fault. He has not changed the meaning or the philosophy in any way. But if you like to use the original manuscript, then if it is possible, you can use it
- I fully approve of your idea to prepare every available manuscript up to the stage of printing, even if they remain in the layout stage for a while
- I have gone through your translation, but it is not acceptable. We have already settled with a Vrindaban gentleman. I am returning herewith your manuscript. Thanking you
- I have heard from Tamala Krishna that this press arrangement is made very nicely and you are doing excellently. Now my manuscripts for books are ready for at least 12 books
- I have received your letter dated May 26th, 1972, along with the blue-print copies of Bhagavad-gita As It Is from MacMillan Company. It is very nice. So I shall be looking forward to seeing the entire manuscript and book sometime around first July, 1972
- I just want to see that these books be printed, whether it be on our own press or by Dai Nippon; that is my ambition. I have become slackened in my dictaphone work because the manuscripts already there are not being pushed ahead
- I understand that Damodara has gone to N.Y. with manuscript of Teachings of Lord Caitanya. I thank you for your sincere service. I pray Krishna for your more & more improvement in Krishna Consciousness
- I'm very much anxious to begin printing here if Macmillan company does not take up the work. Please therefore let me know yes or no from Macmillan; if he is serious or not, then immediately send the manuscripts, finished or not
- If any translator of my books requires the original manuscripts for his work, he should be supplied them by you
- Immediately I want to send Gitopanisad to Japan for publication. The complete fair copy of Gitopanisad has to be submitted
- It has now been arranged that Geetopanisad shall be now printed in India and therefore you are requested to send me back all the corrected forms of manuscripts on receipt of this letter
- Since the Kurma Purana was very old, the manuscript was also very old. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu took possession of the original leaves in order to have direct evidence. The text was copied onto new leaves in order that the Purana be replaced
- So far as Krsna is concerned, I understand that you did not keep any copy of the manuscript. Generally it is the custom to make at least four copies, so how is it that you have neglected this?
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to southern Mathura (Madurai) and delivered the original manuscript of the Kurma Purana to Ramadasa Vipra
- The bearer of this letter, Jagannatha das brahmacari is coming to Mayapur to work on the CC manuscript. Hopefully, he will finish editing work on the Antya-lila by the Festival at the end of March. Please give him all facilities in this connection
- The manuscript you take. I want to see at least manuscript is not left idle
- These items (the manuscripts of Bhaktivinoda Thakura) are very, very priceless and are a great treasure house of Vaisnava lore, so be very careful in the matter and take all precautions to guard them
- We shall make a children's book with ten pictures of Krsna's different appearances (Dasavatara.) and a short story or explanation for each. Now we have just received part of the manuscript of an abridged version of KRSNA especially meant for children
- What you are now doing on the Bhagavad Gita manuscript is alright, do it nicely. I have got the second part of Krsna also. I want to send it to you, so when you are free let me know and I will send it
- You may continue to photograph all the manuscripts of Bhaktivinode Thakura & other great acaryas in our Vaisnava line, but for now do not photograph anything of Lalita Prasad's manuscripts. When I go there I shall see. First of all let us see BT's works
- You simply send me now the manuscripts as required by you, and I shall send back either dictaphone tapes or tape-recorder cassettes. There is presently shortage of tape-recorder cassettes here in India, so if you can send a few that would be a help