Pages in category "Making Krsna"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- After arati was performed for the Deities in the temple, Lord Krsna was made to lie down to rest. Advaita Acarya then came out to submit something to Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Aghasura thought: If somehow or other I can make Krsna and His associates serve as the last offering of sesame and water for the departed souls of my brother and sister - SB 10.12.15
- Arjuna also, by his devotional service, made Krsna his chariot driver; he ordered the Lord, "Put my chariot here," and the Lord executed his order. These are some examples of how a devotee can acquire the exalted position of conquering the unconquerable
- Krsna means "all-attractive." This is the Lord's name because His transcendental qualities make Him very attractive. As a small boy He lifted Govardhana Hill, and in His childhood He killed many demons
- Krsna told Narada, "Dear sage, now you can declare to the devotees & to the nondevotees in particular, that in this matter of taking the parijata flower, all the demigods tried to defeat Me, but none could make Me break My promise to My queen"
- Kundalata said, "There are reddish signs on His (Krsna's) eyes, and small soft hairs are coming out on His body. The appearance of these symptoms has made Him extraordinarily beautiful"
- Narayana is as beautiful as Krsna, but Krsna’s pastimes are more sportive. It is not that the sportive pastimes of Krsna make Him different from Narayana. Laksmi’s desiring to associate with Krsna was perfectly natural
- No one could make Lord Krsna stay at Hastinapura when He decided to start for Dvaraka, but the simple request of King Yudhisthira that the Lord remain there for a few days more was immediately effective
- The Pankajanabhi Lord (Krsna) accepts the arca-vigraha in different elements, namely a form within the mind, a form made of wood, a form made of earth, a form made of metal, a form made of jewel, a form made of paint, a form drawn on sand, etc
- The point is that these drawings should be realistic. Not that you make Krishna a cartoon character and therefore laughing stock. And hippy ideas shouldn't be used either
- These rascal so-called commentators, they want to avoid Krsna. Therefore this Krsna consciousness movement is a challenge to these rascals. It is a challenge that "You want to make Krsna without Krsna. This is nonsense
- Those who follow this imperishable path of devotional service and who completely engage themselves with faith, making Me the supreme goal, are very, very dear to Me
- Thus with an unagitated, subdued mind, devoid of fear, completely free from sex life, one should meditate upon Me within the heart and make Me the ultimate goal of life. BG 6.13-14 - 1972