Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Proportion (2 C, 72 P)
Pages in category "Magnitude"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- A living being and the Lord cannot be distinguished simply by the difference in the magnitude of the body. So the answer depends on the specific significance of the body of the Lord, as distinguished from the body of the common living being
- According to the statement of Maharaja Pariksit, who heard about Krsna from Sukadeva Gosvami, krsna-katha is equally applicable to every human being, whatever condition of life he is in. Surely everyone will appreciate it to the highest magnitude
- All these millions and billions of universes combined together constitute only one fourth of the magnitude of the whole creation of the Lord
- The Bhagavata Purana and other authoritative scriptures of scientific magnitude describe how the living entities in different forms of body evolve one after another. It is not a new idea, but educators are giving stress only to Darwin's theory
- The individual living entity never has sufficient knowledge; otherwise, how could he have come under the control of maya, or the material energy? The word "sufficient" can be accepted, therefore, only in proportion to the magnitude of the living entity
- The Lord's inconceivable potency that descends to bless us with spiritual perfection shows the magnitude and glory of His potencies
- The magnitude of the soul is so small for our material calculation that he cannot be seen even by the most powerful microscope; therefore, he is invisible
- The sastra describes that the magnitude of the living entity is one ten-thousandth the size of the tip of a hair
- There is no instance of religious books of philosophy being distributed in such magnitude in history. Now go on enthusiastically and increase this book distribution unlimitedly