Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Madhva-Gaudiya-sampradaya"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- He (Narada Muni) initiated even Vyasadeva, the author of the Vedic literatures, and from Vyasadeva, Madhvacarya was initiated, and thus the Madhva-sampradaya, in which the Gaudiya-sampradaya is also included, has spread all over the universe
- His Holiness Srila Gopala Bhatta Goswami was the originator of Vaisnava Smrti in our Gaudiya Sampradaya
- Sri Madhavendra Puri, the originator of the Madhva-Gaudiya-sampradaya, was a sannyasi (renunciant) who belonged to the Madhvacarya disciplic succession
- Sri Madhva Acarya is also known as Sri Gauda-purnananda, and therefore the name Madhva-Gaudiya-sampradaya is quite suitable for the disciplic succession of the Gaudiya Vaisnavas
- Srila Madhvacarya, the original acarya for those who belong to the Madhva-Gaudiya-sampradaya
- Srila Narottama dasa Thakura, a great acarya of the Gaudiya-sampradaya, has said that persons who are very much attached to the fruitive activities of the Vedas, namely karma-kanda and jnana-kanda, are certainly doomed
- The austerity in our Gaudiya-sampradaya is very simple: following the four principles, restriction, avoiding the offenses, and chanting regular beads. That's all. And hearing. Chanting and hearing, both things. Not only chanting; we have to hear SB
- The current Brahma-sampradaya is known as the Madhva-Gaudiya-sampradaya
- The disciplic succession following Caitanya, are distinct from the Tattvavadis, although they belong to the same Tattvavada-sampradaya. The followers of Caitanya are therefore known as the Madhva-Gaudiya-sampradaya
- The four sects of Vaisnava disciplic succession, namely the Madhva-sampradaya, the Ramanuja-sampradaya, the Visnu-svami-sampradaya and the Nimbarka-sampradaya, in pursuance of all Vedic conclusions, agree that one should surrender unto the S P of God
- Those who are in the disciplic succession of the Madhva-Gaudiya-sampradaya should always feel separation from Krsna, worship His transcendental form and discuss His transcendental teachings, His pastimes, His qualities and His entourage
- We belong to Gaudiya-sampradaya - Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, from the disciplic succession of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. We have got immense literature to understand God
- We follow Lord Brahma. Just like we belong to the Brahma-sampradaya, Madhvacarya-sampradaya. Gaudiya..., Madhva-Gaudiya-sampradaya
- Worship in separation is considered by the Gaudiya-Madhva-sampradaya to be the topmost level of devotional service. According to this conception, the devotee thinks of himself as very poor and neglected by the Lord