Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"Brahma-sampradaya"|"Brahma Madhva-Gaudiya Sampradaya"|"Madhva-Gaudiya-sampradaya"|"Madhva-sampradaya"|"Madhvacarya-sampradaya"|"Gaudiya-Madhva-sampradaya"|"Gaudiya Vaisnava-sampradaya"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Brahma-sampradaya"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- The disciplic succession from Brahma is called the Brahma-sampradaya, and it descends as follows: Brahma, Narada, Vyasa, Madhva Muni (Purnaprajna), Padmanabha, Nrhari, Madhava, Aksobhya, Jayatirtha, Jnanasindhu, Dayanidhi
- The disciplic succession from Brahma is called the Brahma-sampradaya, and it descends as follows: Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Svarupa Damodara and Sri Rupa Gosvami and others, Sri Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, Krsnadasa Gosvami, Narottama dasa Thakura
- The disciplic succession from Brahma is called the Brahma-sampradaya, and it descends as follows: Vidyanidhi, Rajendra, Jayadharma, Purusottama, Brahmanyatirtha, Vyasatirtha, Laksmipati, Madhavendra Puri, Isvara Puri
- The disciplic succession from Brahma is called the Brahma-sampradaya, and it descends as follows: Visvanatha Cakravarti, Jagannatha dasa Babaji, Bhaktivinoda Thakura, Gaurakisora dasa Babaji, Srimad Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati, A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- All the Vedic mantras, or sruti-mantras, are included in this verse spoken by Lord Brahma, for Brahma and his followers, the Brahma-sampradaya, understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead through the parampara system
- An intelligent devotee in the line of Lord Brahma and the great sage Narada -- or, in other words, in the Brahma-sampradaya -- does not consider this world false
- Baladeva Vidyabhusana, with the order of Govindaji at Jaipur, he wrote the commentary on Brahma-sutra. That name is Govinda-bhasya. So the Gaudiya-Brahma Sampradaya, they have got also commentary on Brahma-sutra
- Brahma also does his duty very perfectly, not only by generating the living entities but also by spreading his party for reclaiming the fallen souls. The party is called the Brahma-sampradaya
- Brahma and his followers, the Brahma-sampradaya, understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead through the parampara system
- Brahma is the greatest personality within this universe, and he has got his sampradaya which is known as Brahma-sampradaya
- In the disciplic succession of the Brahma-sampradaya, the practice of yoga meditation is not neglected. But because the devotees are bhakti-yogis, they do not undertake the trouble to meditate upon the impersonal Brahman
- It is stated in the Brahma-samhita that Lord Brahma was initiated into the eighteen-letter Krsna mantra, which is generally accepted by all the devotees of Lord Krsna. We follow the same principle because we belong to the Brahma sampradaya
- Narada is also our guru. Narada is guru of Vyasadeva. So we are a branch, but the original guru is Narada, Brahma-sampradaya
- Narada requested Brahmaji to deem them suitable so that all others who may come in the line of disciplic succession of the Brahma-sampradaya may also know them properly without any difficulty
- The current Brahma-sampradaya is known as the Madhva-Gaudiya-sampradaya
- The impersonalists have no idea of the personal feature of the Lord, but Lord Brahma and the members of his disciplic succession want to see the Lord in His personal form
- There are four sects of worshipful devotees of the Lord, and the chief amongst them are the Brahma-sampradaya, Rudra-sampradaya and Sri-sampradaya, descending directly from Lord Brahma, Lord Siva and the goddess of fortune, Laksmi, respectively
- There are many renegades from the Brahma-sampradaya whose only business is to make men more forgetful of the Lord and thus entangle them more and more in material existence
- There is no other cause of all causes than the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Hari. Therefore this verse aham eva never indicates anything other than the Supreme Lord, and one should therefore follow the path of the Brahma-sampradaya
- Those who are in the Vaisnava sampradaya of Brahma always want to see the Supreme Personality of Godhead. They are eager to realize the Lord's personal feature, not the impersonal feature
- To understand the Absolute Truth, there are four recognized sampradayas: the Brahma-sampradaya, the Rudra-sampradaya, the Kumara-sampradaya, and the Sri-sampradaya
- Virinca means Lord Brahma and the followers. Just like we, Gaudiya-sampradaya, means we belong to the Brahma-sampradaya. Our sampradaya begins from Lord Brahma
- Vivasvan is in the Brahma Sampradaya. All the sampradayas are related with one another because the conclusion is the same: that Lord Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and the living entities are His eternal servants
- Vyasadeva is not Mayavadi. He is Vaisnava. We belong to Vyasadeva's sampradaya, Brahma-sampradaya. Therefore we worship our spiritual master as Vyasadeva's representative, vyasa-puja
- We are Brahma sampradaya-our disciplic succession from Brahma. Therefore we shall accept Brahma's statement and we worship adi-purusam, Govindam
- We belong to the disciplic succession of Brahma, and therefore we are known as the Brahma-sampradaya
- We follow Lord Brahma. Just like we belong to the Brahma-sampradaya, Madhvacarya-sampradaya. Gaudiya..., Madhva-Gaudiya-sampradaya