"made possible"|"make possible"|"made possible by"
Pages in category "Made Possible"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- Brahma said, "You (Krsna) are realizable by persons who have cleansed their hearts of all contamination. This cleansing of the heart is made possible by chanting and hearing the glories of Your Lordship"
- By the process of initiation and authorized training, any man can become twice-born. The first birth is made possible by the parents, and the second birth is made possible by the spiritual father and Vedic knowledge
- I have attained all this by coming to Vrndavana, and this was made possible by the mercy of Lord Nityananda
- I want to hold this (Mayapur) function this year with my students & I ask kindly serve me by making this possible. It's a very important day & will be a great service to Srila Bhaktivinode Thakura & His son Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura
- If such a fortunate combination (Maharaja Pariksit and Sukadeva Goswami) is made possible, then krsna-katha immediately becomes revealed, and people may benefit to the highest possible degree from such a conversation
- Impossible thing can be made possible by the grace of Krsna. That is possible - Krsna is all powerful - provided we are serious and sincere. That is the main business. We must be very serious and sincere. Then Krsna will give you intelligence
- Perfection of human civilization is made possible by utilizing the gifts of nature in their own way
- Perfection of life is made possible by one who has learned the actual transcendental nature of the Lord from the Vedic hymns sung by a liberated soul like Sukadeva Gosvami or someone in that line of disciplic succession
- Purification of the living being submerged in matter is made possible by the prescribed activities in the Vedas, but the ultimate achievement is different
- The beautiful arrangement behind all material manifestations is made possible by the energy of the Lord, and the individual living entity can only pray to the Lord to understand it properly
- The first birth is made possible by the actual father, and the second birth is made possible by the spiritual master
- The living entity receives different kinds of knowledge by means of two ears, and some living entities are promoted to Pitrloka and some to Devaloka. All this is made possible by the two ears
- The Lord is known as Vaikuntha, and His abode is also known as Vaikuntha. Such Vaikuntha realization and worship can be made possible by transcendental form and sense
- The Lord said that because He entered into the material universe by His personal representation, the cosmic manifestation has been made possible and is going on
- The material energy, in which we are presently entangled, is the inferior energy. The material creation is made possible by this energy, which covers the living entities with ignorance (avidya) and induces them to perform fruitive activities
- The messenger said, "Dear Lord, because we are now surrendered souls at Your lotus feet, You can give us relief from the entrapment of fruitive action made possible by the form of Jarasandha"
- The movements of the body are first generated from the heart, and all the activities of the body are made possible by the senses, powered by the ten kinds of air within the body
- The PG, the master of all living entities, existed prior to the creation as one without a second. It is by His will only that creation is made possible and again everything merges in Him. This Supreme Self is symptomized by different names
- The sages came down from Satyaloka by taking advantage of the flowing water, a process of transportation made possible by the power of mystic yoga
- The transcendental happiness exhibited in the spiritual world and all other spiritual manifestations there are made possible by the influence of yoga-maya
- The whole material creation is made possible by the will of the Lord to allow the bewildered living entities to lord it over things as they desire
- This brahma-jyotir is all-pervading, and all creation is made possible by its potential power; therefore the Vedic hymns declare that everything that exists is being sustained by the brahma-jyotir (sarvam khalv idam brahma)
- Those things which awaken ecstatic love are called uddipana. Mainly this awakening is made possible by the qualities and activities of Krsna, as well as by His mode of decoration and the way His hair is arranged